My Hero Academia Discussion Thread.

I’ve just caught up with the Series and it is really good in my opinion and I’m curious to know what everyone’s favorite Super Move is. Mine is probably One For All: Full Cowling - Shoot Style. I just love the way it is animated and I love that fact that instead of just punching everything Deku focuses on powering up his Legs and the Iron Soles are just really cool.
(Mar. 20, 2022  12:13 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I’ve just caught up with the Series and it is really good in my opinion and I’m curious to know what everyone’s favorite Super Move is. Mine is probably One For All: Full Cowling - Shoot Style. I just love the way it is animated and I love that fact that instead of just punching everything Deku focuses on powering up his Legs and the Iron Soles are just really cool.
This is probably a bit underwhelming but my favorite Super Move is Detroit Smash (By both All Might and Deku). I just like how simple, yet powerful a single move is.
(Mar. 20, 2022  12:13 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I’ve just caught up with the Series and it is really good in my opinion and I’m curious to know what everyone’s favorite Super Move is. Mine is probably One For All: Full Cowling - Shoot Style. I just love the way it is animated and I love that fact that instead of just punching everything Deku focuses on powering up his Legs and the Iron Soles are just really cool.
Howitzer Impact.
Explosions go brrrrrrrrrr
I really like Izuku's Alpha Suit. I know it is kinda trash but I love it. I feel like it would look really good with the Air Soft Gloves and the Iron Soles. His current Costume is definitely better but I just really like the Alpha Suit and I feel like it is a very underrated Suit that nobody really talks about anymore. Maybe with some Modifications like some combinations with the Stealth Endeavor's Mission Suit, maybe the Huge Hood it would look really good. I hope before the Finale Deku gets an Ultimate Suit that combines all of his past suits and makes one Ultimate Suit that can handle One For All at 100% and that lights up with Full Cowling as One For All goes around his whole body. I'd really like to see either a comeback of Izuku's Alpha Suit or he use it once or twice with the Iron Soles and the Gauntlets. I know there is no reason for Deku to recreate it or bring it back but maybe he'd bring it back to hang up on a wall to see how far he's come and just try it on once or twice.
Why does everyone think Mineta’s quirk is so useless? I don’t like the guy that much but I’m not gonna sugar coat it.
(Mar. 21, 2022  2:41 AM)WorldKai Wrote: Why does everyone think Mineta’s quirk is so useless? I don’t like the guy that much but I’m not gonna sugar coat it.
Because it’s not as flashy as stuff like Explosion or as useful as Creation
Also 80% of MHA fans(not you guys) are crazed shippers and are just as bad as Mineta
(Mar. 21, 2022  2:41 AM)WorldKai Wrote: Why does everyone think Mineta’s quirk is so useless? I don’t like the guy that much but I’m not gonna sugar coat it.
Well, it has its uses but... considering it is mainly for trapping and not close quarters combat and that if he uses it too much he starts bleeding and the balls have less "glue power", it is not that useful.
I mean, sure he can jump on them or climb walls, but it is pure mobility. Not useless, but not that good.
Ofc the user can make a bad quirk perform above average, so there's that.
(Mar. 24, 2022  5:00 PM)Mankawayne Wrote: deleted post

Before someone quotes me to inform me that this is a bot account, I am well aware of such; however, I have something to say regarding the topic of illegal streaming services and this is the perfect lead-in.

Semi-long rant about why illegal streaming services should be avoided (Click to View)

Back on the topic of MHA, I've seen all of the currently-released anime material. Season 5 was a letdown (At least for me) but 1-4 were hype enough for me to give S6 a watch when it comes out. If I find it lackluster, I'll likely swap to the manga.
I just started a week ago and it is THE BEST anime I have watched so far. Halfway through season 1

(Mar. 15, 2018  10:57 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I reckon that My Hero Academia is an anime that gets better as the series goes on.

I really hope so because it is already so good that I can't wait to watch more!
Also, what's the deal with it being so highly age rated on so many sites?
I can see why they say kids shouldn't watch it but 16+ is a bit of a stretch: this is coming from the most overprotective older sibling/cousin.
My Hero Academia Season 6 will be coming out on October 1st of 2022. It'll be the Animated Version of the Paranormal Liberation War Arc where Izuku, UA, and all of the Heroes fight in an all out War against Shigaraki, All For One, and lots more Villians. After October 1st, New MHA Episodes will be coming out every Saturday until Season 6.