My Experience with the Japanese Beyblade Community – November 2017 [Part 3 of 3 Up]

(Sep. 12, 2018  9:48 AM)Kei Wrote: I'm in Japan now, and just figured out my tentative tournament schedule!:

9/15: Chiba
9/16: Tokyo
9/22: Tokyo
9/29: Tokyo
10/6: Tokyo
10/7: Chiba (WARI-BEY event)

Will be participating in all of these tournaments, most likely.

sorry for the off topic posts but I have been sending you PM about  fee submission
(Sep. 12, 2018  4:12 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: sorry for the off topic posts but I have been sending you PM about  fee submission

Hey, sorry for the delay. If it’s urgent, please PM ~Mana~ about it for the time being. I’m quite busy for the next month that I am in Japan and will try to get to it, but it could take a while.
(Sep. 14, 2018  10:22 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  4:12 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: sorry for the off topic posts but I have been sending you PM about  fee submission

Hey, sorry for the delay. If it’s urgent, please PM ~Mana~ about it for the time being. I’m quite busy for the next month that I am in Japan and will try to get to it, but it could take a while.

I really enjoyed your previous reports and I hope you will have time to do more of the same.  Hoping to pick up pointers from you on Beyblade related places visit especially in Tokyo.  I guessing you will be seeing a lot of Sr.0L.Br and aH/rP.Ω.Et in the coming weeks.
I cant wait read more!!!