My Driger V2 o.O

I'm feeling lazy/tired to edit at the moment, so I'm just dropping a very heavy hint here. If no one edits it later and I'm free though, I'll work on it.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
J Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:As a lot of people know, in the epic Driger V2 Vs. Dranzer V2 war, I'm in the Dranzer V2 camp. I guess I just don't get Driger V2. I think you'd be better off taking a raw Driger V2, changing the WD to 10-Heavy and the SG to an HMC.

that custom was actually quite useful. i have tried it before and the defense, attack strength and spin velocity of Driger V2 is raised considerably.

Replace "Driger V2" with almost any Beyblade and this generally still holds true.

G Wrote:Well for me, I used it for that SPA (Support Part Attacker). It's on the Beywiki under Driger V2 I think.

Wow I wonder who wrote that. It fails to mention that this causes your own Beyblade to go horribly off balance, that when I first introduced this customization to this community I recommended Wide Defence for this reason, and that using the Driger F shaft is suicide.

I put all of that down since it worked fine in the Hasbro stadiums for me. I'm not sure how it'd work in the Takara ones, so that'd pretty much be in your field.
G Wrote:I put all of that down since it worked fine in the Hasbro stadiums for me. I'm not sure how it'd work in the Takara ones, so that'd pretty much be in your field.

Doesn't this set of support parts commit suicide in most Hasbro stadiums too? I've no experience with them, but I would very much expect the support parts to dig into the surface when using this tip type...
^Yes, and it's why I absolutely hate Driger V2.
Does anyone here have the AR of Driger V2 (RC version)? There's a variation on this that I've always wanted to try, by using this AR with the SP flipped using 6heavy...
I was surprised how well Driger F's SG/BB worked in TB when I tried it.
When it catches the tornado ridge it moves faster than a lot of EG blades, and it sits very comfortably in the flat survival area when the clutch releases.
PRINCEcharming Wrote:I was surprised how well Driger F's SG/BB worked in TB when I tried it.
When it catches the tornado ridge it moves faster than a lot of EG blades, and it sits very comfortably in the flat survival area when the clutch releases.

Whats a tornado ridge?

I do not think Driger F's endurance is any great when its clutch is released...
Well, my Driger F's clutch base is spoilt now and i used a Driger V2's base w/o Support Parts and it seems to be even better than the clutch base...
Z Wrote:
PRINCEcharming Wrote:I was surprised how well Driger F's SG/BB worked in TB when I tried it.

Whats a tornado ridge?

I do not think Driger F's endurance is any great when its clutch is released...
Well, my Driger F's clutch base is spoilt now and i used a Driger V2's base w/o Support Parts and it seems to be even better than the clutch base...

A Tornado Ridge is the slightly raised edge on the Tornado-series stadiums that prevents Beyblades from spinning out of control.

The Survival ability isn't supposed to be great; it's supposed to beat other Attack-type Beyblades. They hammer away at each other, then Driger F switches to Survival mode and waits out the rest of the battle. Dranzer V2's base has the opposite function; it starts as a Survival-type, and turns into Attack later. Also, you have to use some SP with it; it's illegal to simply not use any.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Also, you have to use some SP with it; it's illegal to simply not use any.

wow, i nvr knew it till you tell me.
Z Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Also, you have to use some SP with it; it's illegal to simply not use any.

wow, i nvr knew it till you tell me.

It's the same way with two-part ARs such as War Lion; you don't have to use the original sub-ring, but you have to use some sub-ring.
Tamer Brad Wrote:^Yes, and it's why I absolutely hate Driger V2.

Driger V2s are almost invincible in Japanese stadiums. I think only the only plastic series beyblade that is capable of winning against it is Dranzer V2.
Jos Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:^Yes, and it's why I absolutely hate Driger V2.

Driger V2s are almost invincible in Japanese stadiums. I think only the only plastic series beyblade that is capable of winning against it is Dranzer V2.
It's hardly invincible...where did you get that idea? As it has been mentioned before, unless it's launched perfectly, the SPs will end up scratching the stadium floor (even more when it's close to the tornado ridge) and it'll screw itself up. Usually, in a large stadium like TB, it'd get out-spinned easily, while on a smaller one like TBTS, strong attackers will beat it.
Something else most don't like about it, is how the angle of its metal change tip is different from other Drigers making it harder to trigger attack mode than usual (combine that with trying to launch it right and it's a bit of a pain in the carp to pull off at times).
Uncustomized bey aren't very good most time, other than DEMS and WBMS. Just look at it, Dranzer V2 is able to beat it and that one isn't so good either.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Does anyone here have the AR of Driger V2 (RC version)? There's a variation on this that I've always wanted to try, by using this AR with the SP flipped using 6heavy...

would it be legal to flip driger v2's SP?
Pichuscute Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Does anyone here have the AR of Driger V2 (RC version)? There's a variation on this that I've always wanted to try, by using this AR with the SP flipped using 6heavy...

would it be legal to flip driger v2's SP?

Yes
dang it, i wanted to try that.
Shadow Wrote:ok forgive me if this is terrible lol been a long time since I have done this XD

AR- Driger V2
WD- 10 balanced
SG- right spin gear casing with dranzer s casing with driger f core
SP- driger V2
BB- dragoon V2

used in TB stadium, note about the SG lol I didnt know how to explain it XD

...It's looks too unbalanced. The Driger-F's Full-Metal Clutch core shaft would give it too much torque, but without a clutch base (ie. Driger-F's FMC Base) there would be no way to take advantage of the flat-axis and shaft would drain its torque away to nil. You should substitute the BB with any Defensive-type or Combination-type BB like the Driger-V's SG-Metal Flat Base or the Voltiac Ape's Custom Metal Sharp Base. With the Driger-V's BB you'll gain speed and stability but w/o the SP option. But the Custom Metal Sharp BB gain stability and strength but w/ little-to-nil mobility.
Ganj Wrote:
Shadow Wrote:ok forgive me if this is terrible lol been a long time since I have done this XD

AR- Driger V2
WD- 10 balanced
SG- right spin gear casing with dranzer s casing with driger f core
SP- driger V2
BB- dragoon V2

used in TB stadium, note about the SG lol I didnt know how to explain it XD

...It's looks too unbalanced. The Driger-F's Full-Metal Clutch core shaft would give it too much torque, but without a clutch base (ie. Driger-F's FMC Base) there would be no way to take advantage of the flat-axis and shaft would drain its torque away to nil. You should substitute the BB with any Defensive-type or Combination-type BB like the Driger-V's SG-Metal Flat Base or the Voltiac Ape's Custom Metal Sharp Base. With the Driger-V's BB you'll gain speed and stability but w/o the SP option. But the Custom Metal Sharp BB gain stability and strength but w/ little-to-nil mobility.

you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about
Bey Brad Wrote:you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

:Tongue_outheh:: Yeah, right. I've tried a set-up like that b4 in the past and got ganked. Chocked_2 At least, for my play style, it seems too acquired w/ the Driger-F's FMC-SG. It wobbled too much and [BANG], tagged & out.
Ganj Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

:Tongue_outheh:: Yeah, right. I've tried a set-up like that b4 in the past and got ganked. Chocked_2 At least, for my play style, it seems too acquired w/ the Driger-F's FMC-SG. It wobbled too much and [BANG], tagged & out.

i'm not saying the combo is good

i'm saying what you wrote makes absolutely no sense
Bey Brad Wrote:
Ganj Wrote::Tongue_outheh:: Yeah, right. I've tried a set-up like that b4 in the past and got ganked. Chocked_2 At least, for my play style, it seems too acquired w/ the Driger-F's FMC-SG. It wobbled too much and [BANG], tagged & out.

Oh...
Well...why didn't say so? Chocked
Ganj Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote::Tongue_outheh:: Yeah, right. I've tried a set-up like that b4 in the past and got ganked. Chocked_2 At least, for my play style, it seems too acquired w/ the Driger-F's FMC-SG. It wobbled too much and [BANG], tagged & out.

Oh...
[/quote]

I think he did...
G Wrote:
Ganj Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote::Tongue_outheh:: Yeah, right. I've tried a set-up like that b4 in the past and got ganked. Chocked_2 At least, for my play style, it seems too acquired w/ the Driger-F's FMC-SG. It wobbled too much and [BANG], tagged & out.

Oh...

I think he did...
[/quote]
Ahem. Sorry. I meant "...why didn't say so..TO BEGIN WITH? Chocked"
Ganj Wrote:...It's looks too unbalanced. The Driger-F's Full-Metal Clutch core shaft would give it too much torque, but without a clutch base (ie. Driger-F's FMC Base) there would be no way to take advantage of the flat-axis and shaft would drain its torque away to nil. You should substitute the BB with any Defensive-type or Combination-type BB like the Driger-V's SG-Metal Flat Base or the Voltiac Ape's Custom Metal Sharp Base. With the Driger-V's BB you'll gain speed and stability but w/o the SP option. But the Custom Metal Sharp BB gain stability and strength but w/ little-to-nil mobility.

How does this shaft give it too much torque?

O_____o.