My DRAGOON Combo

(Jan. 17, 2009  9:38 PM)Anu Wrote: No It wasn't Cerberous' Blade Base... It's not Illegal either... wait a sec isn't Strata Dragoon's Blade Base Purple and it accepts MG Core, Oh and It Had Metal Tip Now I remember, the Blade Base is SG Metal Flat 2. Yay!

Change the WD to Ten Wide or Wide Defense and this is a really good combo.
OK Thx Brad Smile but I ONLY used 6 Balance Cuz it was the only one he had.
(Jan. 17, 2009  9:59 PM)Anu Wrote: OK Thx Brad Smile but I ONLY use 6 Balance Cuz He WANTED A Light 1 so I just did wat he sed, but If I were him I'd Use 10 Wide Just Lyk U sed Brad. Thx agen anyway

Ten Wide is lighter than Six Heavy.
No... I used 6 Balance not 6 Heavy...
Ten Wide is still better than Six Balance for this.
No I kinda ment that the only thing he wanted in it was 6 Balance the rest I chose...
(Jan. 17, 2009  11:23 PM)Anu Wrote: No I kinda ment that the only thing he wanted in it was 6 Balance the rest I chose...

Well, he should want 10 wide in it. =P
you appear to be changing your story to fit our demands
I guess this is a very good combo for endurance and attack cuz the 8 Spiker Atk ring (range of attack), Blade Base(endurance), MG Core Spin Gear (increase in spin time due to magnetism- Mind You I didn't use Engine Gear cuz they don't spin as long unfortunately- which is awkward as some people complain...) and the 6 Balance is an Excellent Choice of Weight Disk. (Only cuz of the Light weight for speed.) Thas Y I Sed that Brad Happy

I dunno It worked for my friend... well actually I built it 4 my classmate. (He gave his parts 2 me)

That My friend is a secret

Well Ya then agen I guess ur right about Playing for a Long time

I know that It's quite a gd 1

About that, Well To be Completely Honest Brad He (my classmate) Just gave me his parts, I knew the Attack Ring was from Dragoon G, the Weight Disk was a 6 Balance (It was the lightest he had), The spin Gear was MG Core but the Base was a different colour than a normal Bearing Base. It was Purple. He just told me it was called a Bearing Base when I asked him the name and said he painted it. Also, He said not to tell anyone how I built it for him and say it was a secret cuz if anybody out there was a gd blader they wud alredy know by now. In fact, I just built it normally like any other blade. Cuz I didn't know you cud not use an MG Core with a Bearing Base cuz I've neva used an MG Core Blade. Only normal one's and Engine Gear ones.

That's what I mean, It didn't look like a Bearing Base, and it was Purple not Green

Neither Do I , so I guess my classmate lied cuz I know how a Bearing Base looks He sed he painted, but I don't believe him.

The thing is Mankster, I can't cuz he wasn't really my frend just a classmate and Plus, he moved and I don't have his e-mail.

No It wasn't Cerberous' Blade Base... It's not Illegal either... wait a sec isn't Strata Dragoon's Blade Base Purple and it accepts MG Core, Oh and It Had Metal Tip Now I remember, the Blade Base is SG Metal Flat 2. Yay!

OK Thx Brad but I ONLY use 6 Balance Cuz He WANTED A Light 1 so I just did wat he sed, but If I were him I'd Use 10 Wide Just Lyk U sed Brad. Thx agen anyway

No... I used 6 Balance not 6 Heavy...

No I kinda ment that the only thing he wanted in it was 6 Balance the rest I chose...

Actually I suggested but His attitude's quite crappy Lol... He's pushy

you contradict your self about 1 million times :o Uncertain
I've caught Anu lying a few times so I wouldn't be that surprised. :\
seriously man you really need to stop lying and think about your posts or you know what
You dont have to always be right
Fine I'm sorry I just wanted to fit in Unhappy
(Jan. 18, 2009  6:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've caught Anu lying a few times so I wouldn't be that surprised. :\

A few times
not one
and like I said you contradicted your self so much
dont lie in the fist place...
and where is this post/ thread id like to read it.
Now I know it's best to be myself... I regret having done this and promise I will exhibit better manners from now on Cuz There really is no point in arguing