My Custom Beylogger and My Launcher Setup

Here's my current Launcher Setup. I'm also pretty happy with how my Beylogger looks.[Image: 20171223_135329.jpg]
(Dec. 23, 2017  11:15 PM)BrightDemonEtS Wrote: Here's my current Launcher Setup. I'm also pretty happy with how my Beylogger looks.[Image: 20171223_135329.jpg]

Neat.
I made a Beylogger with my Hasbro Supergrip Launcher.
Oooh. Me likey...
(Also, how do you make custom sheets? I'm getting bored with the Ameterios 7M Xtreme sheet and I would probably want a replacement sometime soon!)
(Mar. 07, 2018  1:36 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: Oooh. Me likey...
(Also, how do you make custom sheets? I'm getting bored with the Ameterios 7M Xtreme sheet and I would probably want a replacement sometime soon!)

You can get one with every god bey(not Korean stuff though)
(Mar. 31, 2018  10:41 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  1:36 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: Oooh. Me likey...

You can get one with every god bey(not Korean stuff though)

Sorry if this reply is kinda late, but i design my sheets using this template and when i print it i set the size to 3 x 2 inches, shrink to fit, and portrait orientation.
[Image: beyloggerTemp.png?width=541&height=406]
This.Is .amazing XD random question, can you still use the beylogger in my setup for tournaments if I put a custom sheet on it?