My Custimization

I already posted this on BeyUK and was talking to Brad about it, but since your here most of the time I thought it would be better to speak here.

Here is the blade for everyone else

AR- Driger G attack ring.

WD- Magnecore weight disk or 10 heavy, I switch them in and out.

Base- The base its Metal Draciel's base. It has a magnetic core.

In the game-

The blade is a wobbly blade, and it tends to do this weird wobbly thing that I believe turns it into a combo blade. If you get lucky it will hit the enemie's weak spot. If you are not, you will be crushed. I have put it in against blades such as Dragoon GT (Uncustimized) and it has been pretty even suprisingly.

I would just like some suggestions on how to improve it. Thanks.\

PS. I only put the magencore weight disk in when using the Magnecore tray really.

To TamerBrad: All I really want to know if there is a better way to make this blade, or if I should start from scratch again. Thanks.
I think you should start from scratch. Wobblers do have their place, but this thing is just going to get knocked around everywhere. What I said about it still stands.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I think you should start from scratch. Wobblers do have their place, but this thing is just going to get knocked around everywhere. What I said about it still stands.

I don't konw what you mean by "What I said about it still stands." But thank you for your input. I'm going to try to make a much better blade. Smile
TheUnkownGod Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:I think you should start from scratch. Wobblers do have their place, but this thing is just going to get knocked around everywhere. What I said about it still stands.

I don't konw what you mean by "What I said about it still stands." But thank you for your input. I'm going to try to make a much better blade. Smile

What I mean is, everything I said about this customization on BeyUK is what I still think.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
TheUnkownGod Wrote:

What I mean is, everything I said about this customization on BeyUK is what I still think.

Okay?
What exactly are you aiming for? Wobbling in general isn't very effective, you usually just end up loosing balance a lot faster without doing much. Real wobblers use 10-Wide most of the time though. They're also fairly easy to knock out and sometimes the recoil they get from the AR used ends up biting them in the carp. Wobblers are meant to take on lightweight endurancers, but even then they don't do so good.
It's... interesting, that's all I have to say. I think, if you like this style... change to change base or some other sharp metal tipped base that is shorter, to take advantage of the higher spin rate and upper attack.
I don't like the combination of Driger G's AR with Metal Draciel's BB. I don't really see the synergy in it even though there's a MG WD being used to help it in defense. Try like Master/Kid Draciel's AR on this with like a 10-Wide.
I never liked Metal Draciel's Base. I used to use all of these endurance blades when I played with my friends in shoeboxes, they were the best because beyblades almost never come in contact with each other on large flat surfaces, but in the beystadiums, Metal Draciel's Base gets knocked around too easily.
Elmo Wrote:I never liked Metal Draciel's Base. I used to use all of these endurance blades when I played with my friends in shoeboxes, they were the best because beyblades almost never come in contact with each other on large flat surfaces, but in the beystadiums, Metal Draciel's Base gets knocked around too easily.
Therein lies the beauty of the Metal Sting BB. Load it up with a ton of (centralised) weight, put something a bit smashy on top, and it keeps its distance for most of the match.
I agree with you guys. But to ve very Honest Metal Draciel's base is the only real beyblade base (Beside engine gear) I have. It really sucks but my other three are fake beyblade bases. Thanks for the input.
TUG, any chance of a parts list?
PRINCEcharming Wrote:TUG, any chance of a parts list?

Sure:

My 3 fake blades include:

Dranzer V2
Voltaic Ape
Gaia Dragoon

Some real beyblades:
Dragoon G
Driger G
Draciel G AR
Dranzer G
Dragoon GT
Metal Draciel base...
Extra Magne Weight Disk
Thats All I can think of as far as normal blades...