My Counters

(May. 23, 2011  3:48 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I can't make out what you mean.

Did you mean this Beyblade to be a Stamina Type ? I think so, and I thought that you tested this beyblade out how Stamina types are normally tested, against other good Stamina types.

So I asked, whether it got lower than 30% against every single Top-Tier Stamina type.

And, I wondered how you won with a Beyblade like that, then I thought maybe because almost everyone uses Defense types nowadays. Keep in mind I said almost

Get it now ?
(May. 23, 2011  6:06 PM)Electric Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  3:48 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I can't make out what you mean.

Did you mean this Beyblade to be a Stamina Type ? I think so, and I thought that you tested this beyblade out how Stamina types are normally tested, against other good Stamina types.

So I asked, whether it got lower than 30% against every single Top-Tier Stamina type.

And, I wondered how you won with a Beyblade like that, then I thought maybe because almost everyone uses Defense types nowadays. Keep in mind I said almost

Get it now ?

I meant it to be a versatile tournament combo with no auto-losses.
I don't categorise beyblades into "types" nor test against "types".
When i said 30%, I really mean that the combo is OK for tournaments but really poor in testing.
ok can we get back on topic ???
please give me some some left spinnig combo that i can test
(May. 24, 2011  7:16 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: ok can we get back on topic ???
please give me some some left spinnig combo that i can test

heres a few;

Lightning Tank (MF Lightning L Drago BD145 LRF/RF)
Maximum Meteor (MF Meteo L Drago CH120 XF)
Homing Dragon (i believe MF-F Lightning L Drago 90 XF)
Anti Meta (MF Gravity Perseus F:D its italian)
MF Gravity Perseus D125 RF
MF Lightning L Drago 90 RF
MF Gravity Perseus D125/BD145 MF
Meteo L Drago 100 WD (Takara Tomy's)
and Lightning Rains (you know the combo shhhhhh....)
The Homing Dragon is actually MF-F Lightning LDrago CH120XF. I'm guessing by 'Lightning Rains' you mean something like MF Lightning LDrago BD145LF? I can do Homing Dragon and most of those other tests for you later.
ok i can do lightning ainsWink but i dont have gravity persues at the moment i i dont have xf and mf might get them soon though but i can do the other testing
ok well my special combo called meteo rains i cant tell you what bey it is but here we go

MF Meteo Rains vs MF Lightning ldrago 90 RF Meteo rains launched first in bb-10 stadium
MR WIN percentage 80% ko,ko,ko,ko,os,ko,os,ko,ko,os,ko,os,os,os,ko,ko,ko,ko

MF LLD ko,ko win percentage 20%
as you can see lightning just got pwned badly by MR