My Combos >:O

I have plenty more combos from BBF, that I haven't actually presented.

concept - smash
AR = Gigantic Claw
WD = 8 Wide
SG = SG flat
Neo left, MG south core

concept - smash (OHKO)
AR = Seaborg (Whale Crusher?)
WD = 8 heavy
BB = Dranzer F (flame change base)
Right SG

concept - wobbler (I'm sure someone posted this on BBF)
AR = Draciel S
WD = 8 balance
SP = Dragoon v2, set so defensively
BB = Draciel v2, one ball set down, the other set to the side.
Right SG

Then I have my dranborg combo from my thread on BBF and the galman AR - Draciel S BB combo. The wobbler functions ok, but only against my galman-draciel s combo.
Oh man, all of these combos are pretty bad.

The first one ... Gigars AR has FORCE smash, but the base is too low to use it.
The second one, I don't like the BB or WD choice.
The third one ... that might actually be THE worst combo in the history of the Beyblade community.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Oh man, all of these combos are pretty bad.

The first one ... Gigars AR has FORCE smash, but the base is too low to use it.
The second one, I don't like the BB or WD choice.
The third one ... that might actually be THE worst combo in the history of the Beyblade community.

well, I know the third one is carp, but I wanted to do something with the draciel v2 BB =X

On the first one, the slant of the beystadium kind of makes up for the height. The movement speed is decent, and its smash is performed well.

And for the second combo, I don't have a better bb, but I can use a different wd, say, an 8 wide =)
Hmm what parts did you have exactly again?
G Wrote:Hmm what parts did you have exactly again?

Not that many.
I just recently lost my trygle AR and dragoon v2 BB somewhere around the house, and I CAN'T FRICKIN' FIND IT >Gasp

Here are the parts that I have, that are somewhat worth mentioning:
Dragoon v2 parts (no BB)
Seaborg
Draciel S
Galman (super-worn BB)
Spark Knight (no BB)
Dranzer F
Draciel v2 (no SP)
Dranzer S
2 Gigars
Dranzer v2, AR ONLY

and my crappy blades, not worth mentioning:
Griffolyon
Wyborg
Trygle (BB only Unhappy)
For smash try something like:
AR: Strike Turtle (Draciel V2)
WD: Eight Wide
SG: Neo Right
BB: SG Flat
You seriously need new parts. I doubt we can help you with those parts.
Tamer Brad Wrote:You seriously need new parts. I doubt we can help you with those parts.

Yeah, I'm going to find my trygle AR and dragoon v2 BB, then I'm going to hunt for parts at outlet malls O_O. That's how I found my gigars and dranzer s........
You should post what you find before you buy anything so we can make sure you're buying good stuff. Why don't you try using the internet? Or buying off of other members here?
Tamer Brad Wrote:You should post what you find before you buy anything so we can make sure you're buying good stuff. Why don't you try using the internet? Or buying off of other members here?

Eh, I'm not that independent. I rely on my parents to buy anything (no credit card for myself, obviously) and they are old-fashioned, so almost everything on the internet is an automatic "no".

Also, I have an idea of what I'm looking for:
Driger S, if I find these I'll buy plenty of them
Bearing Stinger
Dragoon S
Dragoon v2
Voltaic Ape
Driger v2
Galeon
Roller Defender

If I find any hms, I'll be sure to get DEMS, dragoon MS, and Samurai Changer MS.
I wouldn't bother with Roller Defenser if I were you. Also, Wolborg and Wolborg 2 definitely need to be on that list.

Do you have a bank account? You don't need a credit card for Paypal.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I wouldn't bother with Roller Defenser if I were you. Also, Wolborg and Wolborg 2 definitely need to be on that list.

Do you have a bank account? You don't need a credit card for Paypal.

Oh yeah, I already have wolborg, but the hasbro version, where the bearing tip moves extremely fast.

I'm pretty sure I have a bank account, but it's supposedly just my money for college. I thought about using paypal before, but never looked into it. I might be able to ask my parents to make a paypal account, since they never buy anything on the internet because they are afraid of people stealing their credit card info.
When you buy with Paypal, the seller never sees your credit card number. I use Paypal for everything.
Tamer Brad Wrote:When you buy with Paypal, the seller never sees your credit card number. I use Paypal for everything.

Yeah, I knew that, but I just never confronted my parents about paypal, because I never had anything I needed to buy on the internet =)
I am such an idiot. I left my trygle AR and Customize Grip BB in my pile of encyclopedias =/

I'm so happy that I actually found them =)

So would this combo improve from my original trygle-8 wide-tector fins-customize grip?

AR = Gigantic Claw
WD = 8 wide
SP = Tector Fin
BB = Customize Grip Base
Neo Left, MG south Core

Sorry for double post =X
Elmo Wrote:I am such an idiot. I left my trygle AR and Customize Grip BB in my pile of encyclopedias =/

I'm so happy that I actually found them =)

So would this combo improve from my original trygle-8 wide-tector fins-customize grip?

AR = Gigantic Claw
WD = 8 wide
SP = Tector Fin
BB = Customize Grip Base
Neo Left, MG south Core

Sorry for double post =X

Use Tri-Wing AR.
ya thats a good AR. i used to use it myself till i somehow misplaced it
Trygle's AR is Triple Wing, I'm fairly sure, not Tri-Wing. Not a big deal, just mentioning.
Ichida Wrote:Trygle's AR is Triple Wing, I'm fairly sure, not Tri-Wing. Not a big deal, just mentioning.

Damn, you're correct. I've been calling it the wrong name for a while. Unhappy Thanks!
Elmo Wrote:Dragoon v2 parts (no BB)
Seaborg
Draciel S
Galman (super-worn BB)
Spark Knight (no BB)
Dranzer F
Draciel v2 (no SP)
Dranzer S
2 Gigars
Dranzer v2, AR ONLY

and my crappy blades, not worth mentioning:
Griffolyon
Wyborg
Trygle (BB only Unhappy)

If you're set on using Gigantic Claw (and I can't blame you, it's one of my favourite parts from the plastics series), then might I suggest

AR: Gigantic Claw
WD: 10 Wide
SG Housing: Neo Left
SG Core: Whatever is your heaviest. Probably a South core.
BB: Grip Sharp

Good balance, excellent force smash, heavy defense, against the right height blades, this is a superb combo. It can be improved by the inclusion of a Heavy Metal Core, if you can get your hands on one. That will give it a bit more spin-speed and force behind it's blows.
Elliot's combo is a good suggestion. I'd use a heavy WD, though.
Grip sharp is referring to Seaborg's BB, right?

The BB is Defense Grip Base if that's what you're talking about. I'll try it out, thanks =D
Sorry, I'm used to HMS names for parts. Yeah, Seaborg's BB.
I've been trying the combos with the different WDs I have, which aren't that many, and I came to the conclusion that I don't have the right WD for it (10 wide). I actually don't really like how the BB performs =/........the tip takes away endurance, and it DOES add a little more defense, but it doesn't really help the Gigars AR that much.

Maybe a bigger BB would help, like SG Metal Ball Base?

AR = Gigantic claw
WD = 8 wide
BB = SG metal ball base
SG = Neo left, MW core (MG south attracts the metal balls, I need a north core Unhappy)
Elmo Wrote:I've been trying the combos with the different WDs I have, which aren't that many, and I came to the conclusion that I don't have the right WD for it (10 wide). I actually don't really like how the BB performs =/........the tip takes away endurance, and it DOES add a little more defense, but it doesn't really help the Gigars AR that much.

Maybe a bigger BB would help, like SG Metal Ball Base?

AR = Gigantic claw
WD = 8 wide
BB = SG metal ball base
SG = Neo left, MW core (MG south attracts the metal balls, I need a north core Unhappy)
I'd advise against using force smashers, especialy with the parts you have now. Most of the times, they're still not tall enough for it to work properly and pure smash attack is much more effective.
Still, here's two plastic force smashers I've messed around with before:

WD: 10-Heavy
SG: Left, Wolborg 1 casings with Driger F shaft (it's really tight to fit in the BB, but the shaft is also fixed)
BB: Wolborg 1

Alternatively, you can use a heavier BB, such as Dragoon V2 with Defense Ring SPs for more weight, although I prefer the other one where the small BB won't interfere with the force smash.

WD: 10-Heavy
EG: Turbo Left (Dragoon GT)
BB: Wolborg 4 without the spinning bowl
CEW: Metal Grip (it's actually rubber, but that's the name they gave it...)

You can also use this without activating the EG if you want. Again, there're heavier BBs, but this one won't interfere in the force smash, besides allowing the combo to be faster.