Poll: Do you like my channel so far??

YES Smile
50.00%
I guess so
50.00%
NO Unhappy
0%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
Hey guys, I finally made a youtube channel, which the name is PhantomOrionWBO.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCItuKcbW...ture=watch

i currently have been busy, so BOBS and battles and such will be up soon! Smile

I will make more videos and I take requests for battles and B.O.B's also, don't forget to subscribe! Smile Grin
Yay! I'm glad u finally made it Smile! Can do a BOB with me?
Sure, what are you going to use??
BTW I will do it tommorow and publish it tommorow
Ummmmmm, Bahamdia dragooon bd145lrf
Ok and I will use Wyvang Pegasis W145 WSF
Okay sorry for the double post but who else wants to do a BOB?? Don't forget to vote in the poll, new videos will be up this week! Grin
I would like a B.O.B with you. My combo will be MSF-L Girago Dragooon SA165(ZRG Attack Mode)EWD
I don't have metal stone face customs (yet, but soon) but I can still make the combo Girago Dragoon SA165 EWD, I'll use: Reviser Wyvang BGrin and the video should be up by tommorow or the day after that, and while I do that, I will upload DRAGON KINGS as well Smile
Any updates on those BOBs?
would also like a B.O.B, Killakren Gargoyle(or Revizer) SP240WD
Sorry, been busy wih family..., I just came back from far away to see them, BOBS up soon.
Sorry for the double post, but new vids soon, I just got the BB-96 super deck set, Hot Fire hell kerbecs BD145DS and silver gravity perseus S130MB, so if you actually care at all,I will make the unboxings/ and/or review of each soon, I'm expecting more boxes to come, so be sure to watch when they've been uploaded.
Thanks to those of you who actually care.
Congrats you already have 4 subs Grin. When do u expect BOBS/Battles/Reviews/unboxings to be uploaded?
I keep myself rather busy with academics and extra curriculars and I'm with family/friends a lot so next week, maximum.