Poll: Do you like My Beyblade Song?

YES OF COURSE!!! =D
33.33%
well... its ok =/
33.33%
I don't like it... D=
33.33%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Well this is a Song I made with the help of my friends and of course I was bored, thats why I thought of doing this. Its also posted in my account on quizilla, so theres other creations I make or made. I hope you all like it!

Together We Made
Ba Ba Be Da
Da Da De Da -3-
ohhh

Walking down at the park
Where we use to play
With all our hearts
We'll work hard we all use to say

We fight together
Come on Beybladers lets work together...
There never maybe a light flashin in the eyes
Tellin you to play it when the time is right
You'll never know unless you try
Always saying
The game is gonna be mine

Playing it true
Playing it right
Standin there in the stadium
There's no better sight
Makes you feel free
Just watch and u'll see
Cuz the time seems right
Come on Beyblade
Its finally time to fight
3 2 1 Let it Rip

Beyblade
Together we made it
We made it even though we had our backs up
Against up the wall
Forever we waited
And they told us we were never gonna get
But we took it on the run
On the run
Beyblade
Its spun and spun

Beyblade
when the blade is spun
i look up and notice
the fun has just begun
Let it stay
Let us play
We're ganna make it
Not ganna fake it
Gotta stay Awake
Cuz the night before i couldn't stay away

Hope is all i got
Strength is giving me alot
And blade my way to the top
Nothing is gonna get in my way
No one will make me stop
3 2 1 Let it Rip

Beyblade
Together we made it
We made it even though we had our backs up
Against up the wall
Forever we waited
And they told us we were never gonna get
But we took it on the run
On the run
Beyblade
Its spun and spun
Beyblade
When the sun rises
Everyday holds new suprises
For a beyblade match
In each and every new match
Is always a new trick or catch
In a special way

3 2 1
Together we made it
Together we do not fade it
Together we stand
Beyblade
-end of song-
xD ok so i know it may not be the best but when I saw the words "Your Creations" I just had to post this and see what other people think besides people on quizilla.
Wow. 0_0 I imagine most people on here will find it kinda cheesy but it's a nice song. It really does take me back to when beyblading was everything to me and my friends. So yeah, I like it.
It would've been good in the actual anime......not sure if thats a compliment or not though. XD
If some parts were not taken from Busta Rhymes's song "We Made It" featuring Linkin Park, I might have considered it.

You could have at least mentioned you got your inspiration from that song. I am sure people would not mind.
^ I didn't even notice that. Still, at the moment it's more of a poem. If you want us to rate it as a song we need music to go with it. 8D
(Dec. 27, 2008  5:24 PM)yruahippo Wrote: ^ I didn't even notice that. Still, at the moment it's more of a poem. If you want us to rate it as a song we need music to go with it. 8D
I mean, it is not completely her work in that sense ...
(Dec. 27, 2008  5:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2008  5:24 PM)yruahippo Wrote: ^ I didn't even notice that. Still, at the moment it's more of a poem. If you want us to rate it as a song we need music to go with it. 8D

Eh? I know.....you already posted that above. :3
(Dec. 27, 2008  5:33 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2008  5:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Eh? I know.....you already posted that above. :3

I highlighted the fact that music is not important in this case. So, if you want to take it as only a poem, you still need to consider that some parts of that poem are not unique.

This is something that your reply, quoted above, let me know you did not understand. If I somehow misinterpreted your comment, then never mind.
Ah nevermind. I'm more confused now than I was before. But I think we both meant the same thing. XD
I posted this late so I think I was being lazy ^_^' but yea I did give the credit, on my quizilla account =D
Which, actually, we didn't know about =O
This is a real good song
You should become a song writer
( is that how you spell writer)
(Dec. 28, 2008  5:23 PM)RayRay Wrote: ( is that how you spell writer)

Yes.
xDD thanks... if its a beyblade song writer then i'm in, anything to do with beyblade is fine with me. Was some of the songs in the english beyblade sang by david reale?, known as kai's english voice actor because thats what i heard =3 and with tyson's english voice actor.. i think... xDD
(Dec. 27, 2008  12:19 PM)Princessgetho Wrote: Ba Ba Be Da
Da Da De Da -3-
ohhh
Two days ago, Rihanna's Disturbia was shown on television. What you wrote sounds similar. Or were you trying to convey a melody to us over the Internet with words ? Anyway, I would advise against using such 'lyrics'; it would ruin things in a Beyblade song.
disturbia is a good song