My Beyblade Site (Updated)

ya! now i should wait for hiro to complete my profile?
and you dont mind mine being related to yours dont you? Confused
Not at all. And yes only Hiro knows how to work out the stats. I'm trying to learn though. Smile
So yeah I've put some time into the RP myself there. Setup a system for Stats and Gameplay. It does revolve around the dice roll system there, but really the most you have to do is roll 2 D6's LoL

Regardless I do hope anyone interesting a Beyblade RP checks it out at least.
I've tried to verify my account at the BBU with two emails (My AOL and MSN), and both have failed. I've tried lowering the security on the AOL one and MSN probably failed due to parental controls (you choose to work now?). Is there any alternitive to email verifacation?
Hey Im pretty good with PHP, HTML and alot more web site languages, pm me and I think I can help you out, Ive made a site with a battle system before, wasnt a realtime one, it was the type where you attack, then they attack, pm me and we'll discuss some stuff.
(Aug. 09, 2009  4:26 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I've tried to verify my account at the BBU with two emails (My AOL and MSN), and both have failed. I've tried lowering the security on the AOL one and MSN probably failed due to parental controls (you choose to work now?). Is there any alternitive to email verifacation?
Go make a GMail account.
Or just remake the hotmail account. .__________.
Becouse my dad won't kill me if i do either of those things. I'll just send him the verifacation email instead, if it breally is just 2 faulty mail inboxes. I doubt there are three in this household.

EDIT: I've also been reading up on the BBU RPG. Hopefully, by the time dad gets the email, it will make more sense. I uns=derstand the stats, but i'm at a loss on the whole dice thing.
*sigh* overly strict parents are stupid. Why wouldn't there be three mail inboxes?
My dads not overly strit compared to that of my friends.

Plus, he let me join the wbo and (try to) join the bbu!

If my parents weren't so strict though, i'd be running google chrome with a gmail account asking my friends to log of and play CoD:WaW with me. To me, thats only a dream.

On Topic: I wonder what Medz can/will do to the BBU roleplay.
Everyone that didn't activate your account is activated.
I joined earlier today. i didn't have any problems. Cute
:\ only i cant get onto the site when im at home. Unhappy
(Aug. 10, 2009  1:26 PM)BBU-King Wrote: Everyone that didn't activate your account is activated.

Yes, i got a pm about that! Does that mean that all three acounts that i made (but not conformed, i signed each up with a diffrent email) are know active?
Yes.
Oh. They're Beyflames-Firelord767 and ~Firelord767~ (if memory serves) if you want to remove them.