My Beyblade Site (Updated)

Okay my last forum about my website was a train wreck. I no longer am calling it the BJA, it is now Beyblade Universe. Here is the link http://bbuniverse.forumotion.com. Also to Bey Brad, now that we are not exactly rival Organizations.... could you please think about that affiliation?? I'm DEFINITLY going to get a Blader Passport soon. So that's really it. Also, anyone that already signed up does NOT have to sign up again. All I did was change the name and URL.
Still not joining, but I think you are going to find alot more success this way, with a cleaned up site and sticking to a unique niche. Good luck!
If your serious, about affiliation and such, then buy your own domain name.
Now ur users can think straight. No more sandwitch crud. Thats how u get off on the right foot. An apealing name. Now u need something for when the people type that name. Good luck with step 2!
And by that you mean??
(Jul. 29, 2009  4:27 PM)BBU-King Wrote: Okay my last forum about my website was a train wreck. I no longer am calling it the BJA, it is now Beyblade Universe. Here is the link http://bbuniverse.forumotion.com. Also to Bey Brad, now that we are not exactly rival Organizations.... could you please think about that affiliation?? I'm DEFINITLY going to join the WBO soon. So that's really it. Also, anyone that already signed up does NOT have to sign up again. All I did was change the name and URL.

You're already a member of the WBO ...

Anyway, like you said, all you did was change the name and URL. You need content.
(Jul. 29, 2009  6:16 PM)Giga Wrote: If your serious, about affiliation and such, then buy your own domain name.

Please stop making posts as if you are staff for the WBO ...

Beyblade Spirit does not have their own domain name, if you forgot.
By member of the WBO I ment buy a Blader Passport.
I went to your site theres nothing there Chocked_2 what are you even trying to achive with it?
The first Beyblade RPG site? That's a total lie. :\
Dude, really??? Then what "something" do I need.
(Aug. 02, 2009  2:14 PM)BBU-King Wrote: Dude, really??? Then what "something" do I need.

If you have to ask, maybe you shouldn't be running a website? It seems like you opened it with no idea of what you actually wantd to do with it.
What I wanted to do was make a Beyblade RP site where you could RP and disscuss Beyblade.
yeah what do you even me by rpg there is no game on that site theres just a banner and nothing eles T_T
By the way, images are never really 'curtosy of Google'. Google takes pictures from other websites.
(Jul. 29, 2009  8:03 PM)BBU-King Wrote: And by that you mean??

Old name- Blader Jam Association. Jam=Sandwhich. Sandwhich in name= Hungry Rpers.
sorry of what i said earlier about splitting the community, you are simply doing something that wont be done here. so am completely with what you are doing now. btw i did sign there by my name, Pegasis.

good luck man Wink
(Aug. 02, 2009  3:50 PM)heero yuy Wrote: yeah what do you even me by rpg there is no game on that site theres just a banner and nothing eles T_T
how about you try signing up before you talk? Serious
(Aug. 03, 2009  12:02 AM)pegasis Wrote: how about you try signing up before you talk? Serious

How about you shut up? He's right. The only "content" in the RP section is people posting their own profiles. The owner has not provided any rules, any overarching story for people to be a part of.
you said it, there are people putting their profiles, not only a banner. i bet he didnt sign up, thats why he is seeing only a banner. so i just told him to do that.
(Aug. 03, 2009  9:12 AM)pegasis Wrote: you said it, there are people putting their profiles, not only a banner. i bet he didnt sign up, thats why he is seeing only a banner. so i just told him to do that.

You don't have to be registered to see the profiles. User-posted profiles doesn't count as "content". Don't take it so literally.
i donno Confused i could only see a banner before i registered. but now i see the rest of threads.
advise: please change the black color, it isnt the best color to see in a site you go to everyday, try something light!
light blue or somethiong, but not black.
Good idea.
(Aug. 03, 2009  9:28 AM)pegasis Wrote: i donno Confused i could only see a banner before i registered. but now i see the rest of threads.
advise: please change the black color, it isnt the best color to see in a site you go to everyday, try something light!
light blue or somethiong, but not black.

http://bbuniverse.forumotion.com/forum.htm

I can't sign up for anything willy nilly, becouse my dad has to approve everything a sign up for. I can see the topics, though, from that link.

Best wishes for ur site.
Just so everyone knows the BBU RP starts tommorow.
i lovfe what hiro did! now its a real RPG!
I know right??