My Beyblade Manga

Poll: What do you think of my manga

Good Idea
72.73%
Needs Some Work
27.27%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
Hello, i am writing a manga of beyblade. I call it, Beyblade Deity Storm!!!!

It took me a while, but I have attached the scrip for my Manga's first chapter to this thread, yeah!!!!!!

My manga revolves around beyblades named after mythical gods, hint hint, Deity Storm.
The main character, Roland, has Lightning Zeus, he has to go up against an organization called, The Phantasma. There mission is to take over the world with evil god beys, there leader, Dr. Subakuro, carries Imperial Aries, and the blader chosen of the ultimate evil beyblade, Shadow Hades, is named Desparx.

here is my main character!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9bvy8UzVBc

here is another guy from my manga!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9PZCk71uJg

I have developed my first title page for my manga. It is my avatar so you can look at it when ever. I will post a couple of images of beyblades that will be appearing in the manga!
Lightning zeus
Platinum anubis

The types of beyblades you will see in my manga are called the Combat steel System. i WILL HAVE MORE INFO ON THAT LATER.
Below is my first beyblade design for my manga.

Please leave comments and tell me what you think!!!!
PLEASE REPLY< I REALLY WANT FEEDBACK!!!!
Attached Files

.doc   BEYBLADE DEITY STORM CHAPTER 1.doc (Size: 33.5 KB / Downloads: 84)
Stop posting things in any forum you feel like. You're spamming up the forums. Read the damn rules.
You PMed me to read a summary?

Have you started this yet? Or made a thread in 'My Creations' yet?

EDIT: So... is this getting moved to 'My Creations'?

EDIT: Thanks again myyyystery mod.
Ha... I think it's a idea to post a topic once you get a page done...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9bvy8UzVBc

Here is my main character, sorry bout the quality
Hm..... I think it looks reasonably good! Nice character design , by the way ^^
Chapter One is great! I'm glad to have seen a playwright too, instead of a story. Trying to make a story would have been a waste of time if the end result would be a Manga.

Can't wait for chapter two.
cool ! I love drawing manga , you are really good !!! upload poseidons caharacter if you have time ,k .(percy jackson rules !
Grin
I have worked for at least 2 hours so far, and got nothing for chapter 2CryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCrying
Beyblade Manga cool but I actually don't read mangas ^^ but for those who are reading them cool !
CokeWitchCherry
I have some info about my manga, the poesidon character, is as we speak being designed, however, he isn't going to be what you expect.He is your kind of angry,(I hate my life and your life) character. so, if that offends any one, sorry...
good but i yet to see an actual page from your manga! Great Story but i need a page! I don't mind helping you with the pages (graphics wise)
thts okay unless if theres a poseidon character im cool
i wonder if there will be a hermes character
its a cool manga
(Jul. 07, 2010  7:33 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: thts okay unless if theres a poseidon character im cool
i wonder if there will be a hermes character

yeah...i got a hermes...i am still working on character designing...i am haveing trouble with it
(Jul. 07, 2010  11:19 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: its a cool manga

thanks dude!
i like your main character
(Jul. 31, 2010  11:21 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i like your main character
thanks!!!!
hey dude this is awesome btw im almost done with your storm argo
(Aug. 01, 2010  4:24 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: hey dude this is awesome btw im almost done with your storm argo
hey..thanks a lot...i have worked hard on this manga...and i will have the script of chapters 2 3 and 4 up soon...i have been having major writers block latley