My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread)

(Aug. 15, 2014  5:52 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Oh yeah, now that I think about it he does. Should I change it or something?

Nah,it looks fine to me.Just don't put more simmilarities Smile
(Aug. 15, 2014  5:54 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  5:52 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Oh yeah, now that I think about it he does. Should I change it or something?

I never really meant to copy him, hah. Who are your favourites?
(Aug. 15, 2014  5:55 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  5:54 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

In what?Danball senki?
(Aug. 15, 2014  5:57 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  5:55 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  5:54 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Nah,it looks fine to me.Just don't put more simmilarities Smile

Y
In what?Danball senki?

Out of the seven main characters I fan made here. Its also in the first post if you want to see them all at once.
My favourite is obviously Nagisa as I created her. Plus she looks super cute the way you drew her Jinbee. I also like Samaru and Shinkai.
Thanks very much! I like Samaru, Nagisa and Taikuki best so far.
(Aug. 15, 2014  6:26 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Thanks very much! I like Samaru, Nagisa and Taikuki best so far.

Yeah,your right Jinbee their the best so far Joyful_3
(Aug. 15, 2014  6:51 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  6:26 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Thanks very much! I like Samaru, Nagisa and Taikuki best so far.

Thanks a lot haha, but I will draw the other characters in the series, but in no order, heck I even did characters based on WBO members.
(Aug. 15, 2014  6:53 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  6:51 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  6:26 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Thanks very much! I like Samaru, Nagisa and Taikuki best so far

Thanks a lot haha, but I will draw the other characters in the series, but in no order, heck I even did characters based on WBO members.
Did you do ne based on me?[/align] lol JK JK like who?
(Aug. 15, 2014  7:00 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  6:53 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  6:51 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Yeah,your right Jinbee their the best so far Joyful_3

I could if you want, I just need to know the BRIEFS of your personality and looks(As in hair colour and length etc).

Let's see, a few from the top of my head, there was:
Kai-V, Shido-Kun, Ultra, Ryuzaki, Leone 19 and I can't remember the others right now I gotta check.
(Aug. 15, 2014  7:01 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  7:00 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  6:53 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Thanks a lot haha, but I will draw the other characters in the series, but in no order, heck I even did characters based on WBO members.

I could if you want, I just need to know the BRIEFS of your personality and looks(As in hair colour and length etc).

Thanks man Joyful_3 I'll PM you later.
(Aug. 15, 2014  7:05 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  7:01 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  7:00 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Did you do ne based on me?[/align] lol JK JK like who?

Also I listed some I did based on, sorry I forgot to put them on before.
(Aug. 15, 2014  7:08 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  7:05 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  7:01 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I could if you want, I just need to know the BRIEFS of your personality and looks(As in hair colour and length etc).

Also I listed some I did based on, sorry I forgot to put them on before.

Don't sweat it man Wink
The next wave of Mecha Sentoki Beyblades I will be finishing are the other school Beyblades owned by the other school Beybladers, basically the characters go to the same Beyblade School as the main seven.
(Aug. 15, 2014  12:18 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: This is Sutorimu Hono
[Image: 206iydi.jpg]
I reeally like this character the best. A very unique design.
(Aug. 15, 2014  6:11 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  12:18 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: This is Sutorimu Hono
[Image: 206iydi.jpg]
I reeally like this character the best. A very unique design.

Thanks a lot! I appreciate the answer!
OK this is my first attempt at what I think Kai-V is like as a character, her name is Keiko Washi:

[Image: hwll5s.jpg]

OK maybe she looks too stern, or maybe not stern enough, I'm not sure.
She should totally be the principal XD
(Aug. 15, 2014  9:26 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: She should totally be the principal XD

I have already got one for the main team(Team east) but I'm planning to her the principal of team west.

She would probably be the person who hates seeing someone do the same mistake all over again and kicks them to their senses so they can win.
I was reading the last page and out of curiosity, what one am I suppose to be (if I had one yet).
(Aug. 15, 2014  9:43 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I was reading the last page and out of curiosity, what one am I suppose to be (if I had one yet).

Huh what do you mean?
(Aug. 15, 2014  9:44 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  9:43 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I was reading the last page and out of curiosity, what one am I suppose to be (if I had one yet).

Huh what do you mean?
Wow the post vanished! You said something like you based them on some members. Maybe I'm just going crazy... Confused
(Aug. 15, 2014  9:48 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  9:44 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Huh what do you mean?
Wow the post vanished! You said something like you based them on some members. Maybe I'm just going crazy... Confused

No no, I did say it, if you want a character, just PM me and I will ask and then consider.
(Aug. 14, 2014  3:03 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Thanks a lot guys, I guess I can try Wolborg if I can find pieces, and I'm working on Dranzer.

Note: I am not making remakes of e.g Dragoon V, it's basically the bit beast and a Mecha Sentoki Beyblade using it, so it will be a newer design, though I can take ideas from it's previous incarnations.

Also to Deimos, yes you can help if you want, just design one and I will try make it.

Remember not to request 4D parts since I don't have any and I can't get them yet, and no Zero G parts that go beyond Wave 1, I can mod track and tips if I have spares though and other required parts.

EDIT: Also, just remember the designs can't be too too complicated, well it can but not too complicated and for any that seem dangerous are for display, also please make the gimmicks possible unless they are for looks and not actual use. If I don't consider them it's most likel because I can't make it.
Will Do

@Pharmist-Thanks ill probably draw my character soon
(Aug. 16, 2014  2:58 AM)~Classik~ Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2014  3:03 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Thanks a lot guys, I guess I can try Wolborg if I can find pieces, and I'm working on Dranzer.

Note: I am not making remakes of e.g Dragoon V, it's basically the bit beast and a Mecha Sentoki Beyblade using it, so it will be a newer design, though I can take ideas from it's previous incarnations.

Also to Deimos, yes you can help if you want, just design one and I will try make it.

Remember not to request 4D parts since I don't have any and I can't get them yet, and no Zero G parts that go beyond Wave 1, I can mod track and tips if I have spares though and other required parts.

EDIT: Also, just remember the designs can't be too too complicated, well it can but not too complicated and for any that seem dangerous are for display, also please make the gimmicks possible unless they are for looks and not actual use. If I don't consider them it's most likel because I can't make it.
Will Do

@Pharmist-Thanks ill probably draw my character soon
Thanks for reading.