My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread)

Or Pisces. White one.
DF105..? RF
(Aug. 13, 2014  6:22 AM)Neo Wrote: Or Pisces. White one.
DF105..? RF

More bad news, I'm basically limited to Hasbro stuff and that's if they are even around in the UK anymore.

Nice idea though.
W105 will suffice, or CH120 to be like Circle Wide:
D125 would also be an option, do you have it Jinbee?
I have a silver one, but I still need a clear colour clear wheel, but I haven't got one, and I shall not have to resort to Lightning Ldrago, not yet, Dragoon deserves far better.
Maybe make Dragoon look like Dragoon G.
Here's a springy one my stupid brother made(Nah JK, but he did make it):

[Image: alk85j.jpg]

[Image: 1zb6xzt.jpg]
It's like Hopper attack, haha. Just add a lighter green CW, like Flame Libra's.
(Aug. 13, 2014  7:14 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: It's like Hopper attack, haha. Just add a lighter green CW, like Flame Libra's.

It's actually pretty fun to use, it's certainly better than Storm Capricorn.
You should post pics of the beys bottoms and maybe even battle vids.

For dranzer, perhaps use Phoenix with a tip like HF/S, D : D, f: S, F: D or even Flat Sharp to suit it's mode change gimmick.
(Aug. 13, 2014  7:21 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: You should post pics of the beys bottoms and maybe even battle vids.

For dranzer, perhaps use Phoenix with a tip like HF/S, D : D, f: S, F: D or even Flat Sharp to suit it's mode change gimmick.

I don't have any 4D stuff and very few Zero G track and tips, so yeah I will use HF/S, yeah I will take pictures of the bottoms and maybe videos but I do not have a BB-10, or even any TT stuff.
Do you have anymore completed fan-made Beyblades?
Yep, this one is Soliete/Solar Sun:
[Image: s5l4qc.jpg]

[Image: 23mkacl.jpg]
This one is really good at endurance.
How long can Soliete spin for?
Now to briefly describe the seven main characters:
Kenichi Sora = He is the main protagonist of the series, he likes to relax when he can but is determined to win a battle, he, like other main characters can act goofy but he likes to have fun. He can act a little cocky or over confident at times and can be real competitive, he owns Shaman Saber.

Shinkai Shio = After a past incidence(I will explain later) she has become aware of other people and what they are like, she is Kenichi's main rival and is usually the voice of reason, she is always focused in her battles, she owns Samebi Sea.

Nagisa Akua = Cheerful, heartwarming and sweet, Nagisa is someone who can easily create an alliance. Even though she is mostly sweet, she can get spicy in battle. She is the second strongest member. She owns Aroceane Snow.

Samaru Ransu = He is a kind, respectful and determined member of his team, he is physically strong due to his activities of sports, he will usually not be violent. Samaru also tries to help Taikuki Nami as much as possible and has a crush on her, he is mostly calm and collective. He owns Veomela Scoria/Smoke.

Sutorimu Hono = A dark, miserable blader who often doubts his regular skills and will always try to increase his strength despite constant failures. He has shown a great deal of dislike to Kenichi but will eventually form an alliance with him. He owns Kitsune Scorch.

Taikuki Nami = A girl with an attitude problem and will often act sassy towards others. She has a secret crush on Samaru but that won't stop her from trying to get stronger. There is often a conflict between her and Kenichi but will get along. She owns Simurgh Sky.

Aian Meisu = Aian Meisu is the genius of the team, he is a blader and a mechanic, he is slightly overweight which he can be teased for. He acts kind at times and serious at other times. Aian also wants full approval of the Principal and acts like a good mechanic. Aian Meisu owns Golemoth Shield/Stone.

Heres all the main character descriptions in brief.
Are you gonna draw them? I'll send you my design for Nagisa.
Sure just PM them, and yeah I will draw the characters but on paper for now.
OK sorry to post twice in a row but here's my first attempt of Dragoon in Mecha Sentoki form:

[Image: ayulno.jpg]

[Image: 23mlvmh.jpg]
Wow, you actually made a Mecha Sentoki version of Dragoon MSUV? Whats it for?
(Aug. 13, 2014  11:38 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Wow, you actually made a Mecha Sentoki version of Dragoon MSUV? Whats it for?

This is part of a wave, it's a wave of Beyblade Generation Movie I am making and Dragoon was a good first one.
That looks like a Proto Grey Dragoon MS/MSUV, did u paint the RF? . Pure awesome! I can't wait to see dranzer. Can you make a wolborg ?
Dude I want to help with this idea! pure awesomeness!
Thanks a lot guys, I guess I can try Wolborg if I can find pieces, and I'm working on Dranzer.

Note: I am not making remakes of e.g Dragoon V, it's basically the bit beast and a Mecha Sentoki Beyblade using it, so it will be a newer design, though I can take ideas from it's previous incarnations.

Also to Deimos, yes you can help if you want, just design one and I will try make it.

Remember not to request 4D parts since I don't have any and I can't get them yet, and no Zero G parts that go beyond Wave 1, I can mod track and tips if I have spares though and other required parts.

EDIT: Also, just remember the designs can't be too too complicated, well it can but not too complicated and for any that seem dangerous are for display, also please make the gimmicks possible unless they are for looks and not actual use. If I don't consider them it's most likel because I can't make it.
Just to point out, Jinbee is making these Mecha Sentoki incarnations of the previous series for his fan-made movie Beyblade: Generations. Me, MissKarat and Momohimi are currently helping him with the fan-made Mecha Sentoki Beyblade series. If you want to add fan characters, feel free to draw some and it would be appreciated if you can PM us about them. Remember to ask first.
I have a fan character design that I will send you through PM. His Beyblade is Shakuro Shadow (He is based on Shadow the Hedgehog because he is awesome). I will send you the designs and others.