My Beyblade Chronicles Story(MY FIRST STORY!)

Poll: How is it

Pretty good
100.00%
Meh
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)

THE BEYBLADE CHRONICLES

One Day,A blader named Faust Was discovered. He was very strong,maybe to strong. His bey was Basalt Horogium. It was considered the NEW Forbiden Bey!! He destroyed vilages and beys with this power. Until one day a group of bladers called Gan Gan Omega,came and trained there beys to defeat him this is the story!

The Bladers were:Gingka Hagane,Masamune Kadoya,Yu Tendo,Tsubasa Otori,Kyoya Tategami,and others. They were very strong! a power like no other! They traind 24/7 because Faust has defeaten the all mighty Ryuga!! He was a major threat with the HD Academy. The bladers began to go to USA,they got attacked by the Brazlian team,Team Gracias! this was the leader! Argo Garcia! he was a strong blader with his ray Gil!!

He is a tough blader,they attacked Team Gan Gan Omega's Boat. Ray gil fiercley struck Yu and Tsubasa. They got injured but weren't down that easily. Yu faced Ian Garcia a strong blader,Yu luckily barely won! Argo sadly took down Ginga and Galaxy Pegasis! But! Tsubasa launched in his eagle and defeated Argo! They fled the ship. The bladers went back to there fun! Smile Until!! the boat crashed into South America!! were Team Brazil was!! They had to face numerous bladers,and finally got to a new boat. The boat took them to USA!! They finally arrived! But then right away they were attacked by the vicious dark blader Damian Hart!! his bey hell kerbecs was very tough!!

his bey Hell Kerbecs was a bey of fire! He was the gate keeper of Hell! with fire surounding Damian they knew it would be bad! Gingka began to face Damian in a epic battle! Gingka VS Damian! the furious bey battle!!

They fought Fiercley Damian almost won! But Gingka's new Move Galaxy Star Omega defeated Damian and his hell Kerbecs!! Everyone was so happy,until yes another Enemey rose. Zeo Abyss. Masamune instantly thought:ZEO!! Because Zeo is a friend of Masamune..He was shocked to see him dark! Zeo said "FACE ME MASAMUNE! WE WONT LOOSE HAHAHA!!"

Masamune and Zeo fought fiercley! Zeo and Masa right at it. Unicorno was loosing but then starting winning! Zeo won! Unicorno went flying and broke! Damian and Zeo moved aside. The new threat Jack! his bey Killer Beafowl!! Kyoya was the one to battle him. Jack is a scary blader. He destroys everything in his path!! it was not pretty. Killer Beafowl was Killer! It scrapped leone's wheel like no tomorrow! Kyoya lost it and used his ultimate move Hurricane X Blast! and destroyed Beafowl!! Damian and them ran to the HD Acadamey! While going there,they saw some good friends...and bad rivals! They saw Dashen Fighting Julian!! Dashen was doing great,then they saw Argo,his team,and other dark bladers. Julian defeated Dashen...rock giraffe went flying!! so then Kyoya got a turn and battled Julian with his fiere moves he won. Everyone then pitched in and fought Team Garcia and them! They luckily won.

Later they finally got to the control room. They see the almighty Faust standing there Masamune stood still...he realized it's his friend...TOBY!! Masamune and Gingka teamed up to batte him. Kyoya had to face Damian in a wild flaming battle! then Yu got stuck in some sorta machine...So Tsubasa defeated jack in order to save Yu.Kyoya barely defeated Damian damian did a lot to kyoya's bey,but pulled through.

Finally the battle! Masamune and Gingka VS Faust/Toby! They fought so good,Faust didnt budge!! Gingka then found out,a thing called Spiral force is in making to destroy them and make the world in Darkness! Gingka and Madoka ran over there. Masamune was facing Faust then! Zeo realized he has to help! Zeo and Masamune faced Faust and used an all out strong move! which then ended in a tie! Meanwhile,Ginga and Madoka were at the Spiral Force. He launched Galaxy Pegasis into it hoping to save it. It saved it but Galaxy Pegasis was badly damaged! Ryuga was outside,he lauched L'drago into the Spiral Force to destroy it. It worked! The huge explosion killed Dr.Ziggurat there manager! Everyone,including Damian and others. Escpaed in time!

The bladers made it off the island in time. Faust and Zeo went back to normal. Everyone was so happy! So then peace was restored back to the beyblade world,well at least for now!
There are a bit of grammartical and spelling errors, plus, this is a Fan Fiction... It's okay so far. Put it in spoilers, aswell.
([spoiler ], blah blah blah [/spoiler ] without the spaces.)
(Aug. 15, 2012  1:39 AM)Frieza Wrote: There are a bit of grammartical and spelling errors, plus, this is a Fan Fiction... It's okay so far. Put it in spoilers, aswell.

Ya i know lol i made this story a while ago and decided to put it up here
(Aug. 15, 2012  1:43 AM)ShadowBeastX Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2012  1:39 AM)Frieza Wrote: There are a bit of grammartical and spelling errors, plus, this is a Fan Fiction... It's okay so far. Put it in spoilers, aswell.

Ya i know lol i made this story a while ago and decided to put it up here

That still means you can correct the errors...
I have chosen to be a Grammar Nazi on your story today, my friend. Grin
@ShadowBeastX:its team Garcia...just saying
(Aug. 15, 2012  3:08 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: @ShadowBeastX:its team Garcia...just saying

I know that's why i'm gonna be editing the story tomorrow because i didn't realize all the spelling errors in it until now.