13.33%
Pretty Good.
13.33%
One Of The Best!
3.33%
I Have No Idea...
10.00%
Total: 100% 30 vote(s)
It sounds like you would probably like Driger S's metal change.
yah i just read about Metal Change Base...is Driger S even WORTH modifying? except maybe the Weight Disk? lol, and even if i do that it will just make him a Little better in spin speed.
Well yeah Driger S AR and Base go together well. A 10 heavy and a Heavy metal core or magnacore would go well with it.
yah i was planning to add a 10 heavy and magnacore with it, but im also probabl;y gonna buy Burning Kerberus, its attack ring can do 3 kinds of attack and its base works like Metal Change if i remember right
Burning Kerberus AR is just awful. Why would you want an AR that does three kinds of attack?
eh, because it has 3 kinds of attack, with higher velocity spin u can make it seem like all 3 and once
It does three things poorly instead of one thing much much better.

Uh no I do not think it works that way
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:eh, because it has 3 kinds of attack, with higher velocity spin u can make it seem like all 3 and once

Upper Attack needs high velocity and low height.
Force Smash needs high velocity and tall height.
Smash Attack needs moderate height and fast speed.

None of these types of attacks go together.
heh, im not very knowledgable about attack type beyblades so i didnt know that. well anyways it could use Smash attack when it is in normal (Non tilted) mode, then when it tilts if the higher part hits them its a Upper Attack, and if the lower part hits its the other attack (Im just guessing, so currect me if im wrong)[/align]
Triple Attacker is a terrible AR, end of discussion. Speechless
*Points to the wolborg beyblade* Yeah... AR isnt everything according to the article on Wolborg. Not trying to argue, just saying.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:*Points to the wolborg beyblade* Yeah... AR isnt everything according to the article on Wolborg. Not trying to argue, just saying.

What's your point? Nobody's arguing that BK's SG isn't great -- we know it is -- but you are making the argument that its AR has merit, which it does not.
w/e, im not trying to say it owns, im saying ARs dont need to be good to make a Blade good.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:not really, i didnt know anything about it and it sounded good, but u were trying to say "Dont get it because its AR sux"

I never said that. I own a bunch of BKs just for the SG. Please read over my previous posts and tell me where I said not to get it.
can we get some science up in this carp

tia
Its AR sux but the other things are good, thats it. Anyways, do u have a link explaining Upper Attack/Force Smash/Smash Attack? because ive never heard of those, and i cant seem to find descriptions on them.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:Its AR sux but the other things are good, thats it. Anyways, do u have a link explaining Upper Attack/Force Smash/Smash Attack? because ive never heard of those, and i cant seem to find descriptions on them.

We don't yet, but we really should. I'll get started on those now. Essentially, Upper Attack is lifting the opponent, Force Smash is forcing them downwards, and Smash is hitting them with high speed to knock them far.
I figured Upper Attack was that, like an Upper Cut.
Uppercut isnt only in boxing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savate#Martial_art
And dont u watch the show? *Shows the battles with the All-Stars* yah....... lol jk
well, carp with fists

(anyway fencing and equestrian carp are the only good sports)
never heard of Equestrian.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:never heard of Equestrian.

horses?
Bey Brad Wrote:
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:never heard of Equestrian.

horses?

Jumping over stuff?