My Awesome plastic sale! Lots of rare beys. Dragoon MS and MF

Could you take a picture of the Driger S RBS version, please? I may be interested in it.
I'll do that tomorrow.
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:28 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I'll do that tomorrow.

Alright, thank you! I greatly appreciate it. Smile
Sorry I won't be able to do the pics today (It's already 10pm where I am) Been busy. I'll try to get to it tomorrow.
No hurry, just whenever you've got the time available.
Still trying to sell my Dragoon MS since the buyer backed out.
Did you ever post the pictures of the Driger you agreed to post pictures of?
I'm quite interested in a lot of these, so I'll save up some more money and PM you when I get the chance Smile
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:59 PM)Hazel Wrote: Did you ever post the pictures of the Driger you agreed to post pictures of?

I've been kinda busy lately planning a tourney and looking for a job and preparing for school in September so no I haven't yet. I will do so tomorrow.
(Aug. 27, 2011  3:40 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:59 PM)Hazel Wrote: Did you ever post the pictures of the Driger you agreed to post pictures of?

I've been kinda busy lately planning a tourney and looking for a job and preparing for school in September so no I haven't yet. I will do so tomorrow.

can you do a picture of dragoon ms
(Sep. 05, 2011  7:48 PM)faazil12345 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  3:40 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

he has pics of it just pm him
(Sep. 05, 2011  8:56 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2011  7:48 PM)faazil12345 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  3:40 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I've been kinda busy lately planning a tourney and looking for a job and preparing for school in September so no I haven't yet. I will do so tomorrow.

he has pics of it just pm him
ok thanks

Does he have pics of the dark blue customize grip?
Yes I do. I'll pm them to you soon.
Sold that a while ago. Also OP is now updated.
what have you still got left and for how much?
Everything i've got left is in the OP. Pm me for prices.
what does OP mean?
Opening post. The first post of a thread in simple terms.
Thanks Ultrablader, that was the fastest shipping of small parcels I've ever had. It took at least a week from where you are at. It usually takes 2-3 weeks from other sellers over there.
Anywayz thanks man, and your items are of my expectations Smile

Cheers bro!
Awesome glad your happy with what you bought. I thought it would be longer than that since Australia is like the other end of the world from the UK.
Do you have a picture of Dranzer V's condition? I might be interested depending. Smile