My Avatar Fan Fiction

Back from vacation, and I drew a lot, here's Max. And here's Alex Please remember these are rough sketches of the characters.
You should upload them to a image-hosting site like TinyPic, Photobucket, or Imageshack. Take the link from the picture after you do that and put it in img tags and a spoiler.
I never understand computers, and I don't really like making accounts for stuff. But you could see the drawings, right?
Chapter 2 is in the OP, thanks for all your characters.
(Aug. 05, 2012  11:22 PM)Akio314 Wrote: I never understand computers, and I don't really like making accounts for stuff. But you could see the drawings, right?

No, we cannot see the pictures unless we log into your Gmail account. use imgur.com to upload your photos. "I never understand computers" is a very lame excuse. And imgur doesn't need you to sign up!
That was really helpful, and it only took about 2 minutes, thanks.
Why you no make more
(Aug. 26, 2012  2:52 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Why you no make more

I thought no one cared about this story anymore, I'll try to make more. I guess I just lost inspiration.
I liked the story! Make more Grin
(Aug. 26, 2012  2:57 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I liked the story! Make more Grin

I will hopefully lie awake tonight thinking about more of it, hopefully. This my personal second favorite story I've wrote for the WBO, my favorite is this one: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-STORY-Ak...r-requests
YOU never make MORE mraaaaaaaawww
(Sep. 09, 2012  11:38 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: YOU never make MORE mraaaaaaaawww
I can't think of any more.
There will be more chapters like Kazuki's Quest. I just need to re-watch Avatar and get a sense of what characters, references and Plot-"Elements" I'm going to add. Plus, add more in terms of the mysterious Anti-Benders.