My Adventure driver is plastic instead of rubber?

So I need help I had bought a Divine Belial from Beysandbricks which what I saw from here, and Reddit that its a 50/50 site but when my Divine Belial arrived everything is normal and fine but the metal looks a bit foggy but what concerns me is my Adventure driver I had watched some videos from BBG and Zankye and they said it's supposed to be a hard rubber or rubber but mine is plastic and I'm really confused if I had gotten scammed because I had looked all over the box and papers and everything seems legit but it's just my driver because I have the Venture driver from booster 27 Astral Fafnir Karma Venture-0 and I could tell the difference between the rubber and plastic so I'm just not too sure
You're going to have to show images instead of giving us a 134 word run-on sentence. Pretty certain it's just hard rubber.
(Oct. 15, 2022  8:45 PM)KIO Wrote: You're going to have to show images instead of giving us a 134 word run-on sentence. Pretty certain it's just hard rubber.

I'm new here and so I really don't know how to upload an image to here
(Oct. 15, 2022  8:39 PM)SushiSunday Wrote: So I need help I had bought a Divine Belial from Beysandbricks which what I saw from here, and Reddit that its a 50/50 site but when my Divine Belial arrived everything is normal and fine but the metal looks a bit foggy but what concerns me is my Adventure driver I had watched some videos from BBG and Zankye and they said it's supposed to be a hard rubber or rubber but mine is plastic and I'm really confused if I had gotten scammed because I had looked all over the box and papers and everything seems legit but it's just my driver because I have the Venture driver from booster 27 Astral Fafnir Karma Venture-0 and I could tell the difference between the rubber and plastic so I'm just not too sure

it is plastic then it might be a fake. ALSO FELLOW SUSHI-BASED BEING
(Oct. 15, 2022  8:45 PM)KIO Wrote: You're going to have to show images instead of giving us a 134 word run-on sentence. Pretty certain it's just hard rubber.

[Image: EKPFjat][Image: ld57Bwo] I hope these upload but this is my Adventure and Divine Belial like I said the metal looks a bit foggy but I did some test on the driver and it just feels plastic compared to my Venture

(Oct. 15, 2022  9:29 PM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2022  8:39 PM)SushiSunday Wrote: So I need help I had bought a Divine Belial from Beysandbricks which what I saw from here, and Reddit that its a 50/50 site but when my Divine Belial arrived everything is normal and fine but the metal looks a bit foggy but what concerns me is my Adventure driver I had watched some videos from BBG and Zankye and they said it's supposed to be a hard rubber or rubber but mine is plastic and I'm really confused if I had gotten scammed because I had looked all over the box and papers and everything seems legit but it's just my driver because I have the Venture driver from booster 27 Astral Fafnir Karma Venture-0 and I could tell the difference between the rubber and plastic so I'm just not too sure

it is plastic then it might be a fake. ALSO FELLOW SUSHI-BASED BEING

Hello fellow Sushi but here's some images[Image: ld57Bwo][Image: EKPFjat]
I don’t think your images are coming through, but my adventure has pretty hard rubber which could definitely be mistaken for plastic. Might just be that
(Oct. 15, 2022  9:47 PM)SushiSunday Wrote:

[Image: EKPFjat][Image: ld57Bwo] I hope these upload but this is my Adventure and Divine Belial like I said the metal looks a bit foggy but I did some test on the driver and it just feels plastic compared to my Venture

(Oct. 15, 2022  9:29 PM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: it is plastic then it might be a fake. ALSO FELLOW SUSHI-BASED BEING

Hello fellow Sushi but here's some images[Image: ld57Bwo][Image: EKPFjat]

You're going to need to take a look at this thread if you want to post pictures that people can see
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Anybody...ht=Picture

(Oct. 16, 2022  3:32 AM)Garishi Wrote: I don’t think your images are coming through, but my adventure has pretty hard rubber which could definitely be mistaken for plastic. Might just be that
[Image: ld57Bwo]