My AMA (Ask Me Anything)

yeah I stopped doing pokemon a long time ago
(Apr. 27, 2021  4:39 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah I stopped doing pokemon a long time ago
idk what Pokemon even is, but my brother used to like watching it around 2-3 years ago and from what I can tell
the protagonist is named ash, there are Pokemon all over the world and you can capture them in a tiny ball, other people have balls and when you want to fight you throw your balls onto the ground, your Pokemon appear and the owners tell the Pokemon to use special moves and can upgrade them using levels. I have to admit, it was like 4/10 interesting and I saw alot of Pokemon stuff going around at school and YouTube and even at stores. There was this new app that was hype called Pokemon sword and shield which kinda revived Pokemon after dying, but now its dead. Idk why I said all that I just wanted to try and say all that I know about Pokemon cause alot of people on this wbo seem to like Pokemon.
yeah I know I don't like it anymore got old
(Apr. 27, 2021  4:51 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah I know I don't like it anymore got old

personally, I start to like things too late.

people talked about Star Wars at school and I was like BLEEEH 
people talked about ninjago at school and I was like EEEWW
people talked about spy school at school and I was like GROOOSS

but when I actually started watching all those things I liked it but it was too late to say I was an OG fan.

But it wasn't like that for Beyblade Burst because I got into beyblade right at the start of my favorite season (season 2) Beyblade Burst god/evolution. So again, I regret that I cannot call myself an OG OG fan of Beyblade Burst, but I can say I got into it in the beginnings of the show unlike most people so at least I can say that.

It tends not to matter if a show gets old for me. For ex. ninjago is 11 years old and I still watch it and its still good. Things don't get boring for me cause they are old, they get boring because they actually become boring. For ex. I kinda got bored of Star Wars but I still like rewatching the first 3 movies.
I don't like star wars I hate it
ninjago is to childish
pokemon got old and is now dumb

people though still like those