Muso's Corner (Talk About Your Instrument, Band, Gear or Whatever)

I've realised I'm definitely not the only "musician" we have here. I'm not even that good, but I figured we should all have a place to chat about instruments/tone/styles/skills/influences/our bands/other stuff.

So, here we are. Whatever instrument you play, be it the Ondes Martenot, Theremin, Pan Pipe, Plain Ol' Geetar, or even singing, chat about it here.

Me, I'm a geetarist. Generally of the electric variety.

If you wanna read me blathering on about it, then (Click to View)

Band-Wise, I'm trying to find people that are as passionate as me, the hard part is vocals and drums, and getting my bassist friend to stop pickling his liver (bad breakups don't help things) once in a while to actually practice Uncertain

So yeah, link to your music, or just blather on about stuff. Make me look less self-indulgent, please Tongue_out
ya i play acoustic guitar , and im 11 i've wrote 5 songs and working on another

the way i end up writing songs is when i just play around with my guitar and somtimes i make a mistake and BAM! idea for new song, i did that with the a minor scale. pm me if you want tabs for any of my songs or need help with scales and stuff.Smile
I play"Geetair". I have an Ibanez and i am not tht good.
My seven string is an Ibby. I want an iceman but I really can't justify it, gah.
My dad has a 12 string accoustic. Its pretty cool.
My Favorite Band are below list

SLIPKNOT
3 Inches of Blood
AC/DC
Accept
Aerosmith
Black Label Society
Uhh, this is a thread for musicians, not favourite band lists, there's a thread for that but even there you'd need to explain more or it'd be spam.
i used to play the guitar, i was good at ode to joy and i was almost able to do "lucy in the sky with diamonds" perfectly

unfortunatly singing was (and is) more of my thing (and i am a fairly good singer, so at some point of time i stopped
Unfortunately? Singing is great, and a very versatile skill to have Smile
(Jun. 28, 2011  3:20 PM)th!nk Wrote: Unfortunately? Singing is great, and a very versatile skill to have Smile

i meant more "unfortunately for my guitar career," i do love singing though (i used to be able to as high as the high notes in this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914 but then i turned 14 lol)