Music for beyblading

Hi. So I was wondering if there was any battle music for battles since the youtube videos of the Beyblade ost's are kind of fuzzy XD. Looking for epic battle music. Thanks
I don't understand what your asking for @-@
Music for battling. To set the mood
The HU band - Wolf Totem gets me motivated as hell.
I totally get what you mean. Without fail, I get this music blasting through my head whenever I have a beyblade match.

If you think it sounds too chiptune, then there's a bunch of higher quality remixes of it out there.

Beyblade battles require a certain amount of energy and non-buildup in the music, you get a few seconds tops for buildup and then it needs to start rocking. Other tracks from Battle Network might work, but most people aren't old school enough to really think of those. But I find the upbeatness and immediacy of it fits. Other tracks might work, but they need to be upbeat, not downers. I briefly considered the battle theme from Persona 2: Innocent Sin, but that one's got too many minor notes.
You can see what I mean.

Barring that the only track that really springs to mind is Uncontrollable from Xenoblade Chronicles X. It's got the right amount of upbeat, but the buildup takes too dang long. I'm serious, it takes like 1 minute 9 seconds to reach the chorus. And most individual spins aren't going to last that long. You'd have to play that one over the entire first to 3 or first to 5 match.

But yeah, I totally get where you're coming from! I go to tournaments, and all I hear is people! People and spinning! And I want to hear some music! I want to hear some dang music while I 3 2 1 Go Shoot or 3 2 1 Let It Rip!

Did you know there's  a limit of 3 videos per post? I just found that out.
Somehow I forgot Rude Buster. Forgetting that one is a crime. It's perfect for Beyblading, it has immediacy, it's upbeat, and like every other track Toby Fox makes, it's great.

It may surprise some of you to know that Videogames, not Beyblade, is really my big hobby. I've been big into videogames for years, and only a few months into Beyblade.