[Mumbai,Maharashtra,India,Asia,Earth]Team Beychakra

Poll: are you willing to join Team Beychakra ??

YES FOR SURE!
42.86%
NO,NOT INTERESTED...
57.14%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
TEAM BEYCHAKRA

members
zeneo
pranzdiv123
blazing sathvik
vari aries 723
sharven12

please note (Click to View)
special thanks to Insomniac and her MyCode guide
Looks like you made a thread, man i was planning to make a thread for a team in mumbai 'TEAMBEYXTREME' so that we could meet and discuss events and some team tourneys etc..
As you are my friend let me talk as we do always, so even a friend of mine has made a thread for mumbaikars to join, check it in the teams forum but did not get any members, just hope that you get..
Good luck with xour team pal you'll need it.
you didn't even need luck for last tourney,but still you couldn't taste victory-luck isn't everything
Add proper prefix to the title, indicating where exactly the team is based.
Insomniac why you are after him? It's his problem to write wrong or right... He can do it by himself..
(Jul. 04, 2012  7:49 AM)BattleLion Wrote: Insomniac why you are after him? It's his problem to write wrong or right... He can do it by himself..

She is perfectly free to remind people of the rules, actually, and if he puts it down wrong, it becomes our problem to correct it, actually.
(Jun. 20, 2012  2:48 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Add proper prefix to the title, indicating where exactly the team is based.

just did it Smile
Hazel-when you posted,i thought you'll close my thread
anyways,i've done the necessary changes.

(Jul. 04, 2012  7:49 AM)BattleLion Wrote: Insomniac why you are after him?
finally someone who knows the truth Crying

(Jul. 04, 2012  8:00 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2012  7:49 AM)BattleLion Wrote: Insomniac why you are after him? It's his problem to write wrong or right... He can do it by himself..

She is perfectly free to remind people of the rules, actually, and if he puts it down wrong, it becomes our problem to correct it, actually.

good, Now he had it correct it...
How will it be a Match Bey Nightmares Vs Bey Chakras.
Can I join this team.I will Represent the Bangalore Team.
Vari aries 723-for sure!
@Ajitumari-thanks!
Nice!! to see the First Member of Team Bey Chakras and todays Match will be Awesome between the Bangalore Branch.I'll try Posting the Video.
best of luck!
may the best one win!
i'm rooting for Team Beychakra!
Can I join vari aies let me to the Bangalorean Branch and Played the battle Sorry Zeneo we lost 5-0.
that's ok
losing 5-0 is perfectly ok
we are here to play the game
for me,playing matters the most
ask any Mumbai blader.even i'm not that good
;-)
and sathvik,you surely can join the team!
welcome to
Team Beychakra!
Guys,stick loyal to each other thats most Important in a Team.zeneo you should be Updating the menbers in the OP.Best of luck to your Team.Smile
anyone wanna join Team Beychakra please send me a PM
anyone else want to join?
Could I join?
I could represent hyderabad.
This team is going smoothly.Zeneo you should try to keep asking Indian bladers if they want to join the team.
Sorry,haven't been able to contact the team,
Syco-Please PM me
BASH!-There are pretty less Indian Bladers active over here
Hope the April tournament gathers some interest
Dude, hey lets change our team name.

Dude, I also have got a great Idea why don't we guys have a Team tourney like each team have 2 members representing.

Like Mumbai are most active in mumbai like you(zeneo) and shrevan represent us.

And, in Nightmares Ashton and Nemo represent their team

And, in Blitz Bey busters Maximum dranzer and Samit blader represent them

And, in Team bey extremez pegasus and Shoiab can represent them

And, if the gujrat team want to come they can come.

The Team tourney can be hosted in Mumbai
Actually, sounds like a good Idea.

Even if three teams are ready to come then we can actually have a Tourney.
We can ask kai-v that can we post a thread on the Team tourney in the Team forum.

But as of now, lets get the confirmation from all he Indian teams and their members participating.
I am ready for the team tourney. But let me know the date and time prior 1 week of it, else I may or may not attend!