[Mumbai,Maharashtra,India,Asia,Earth]Team Beychakra

Poll: are you willing to join Team Beychakra ??

YES FOR SURE!
42.86%
NO,NOT INTERESTED...
57.14%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
Yes, we will surely tell you when we get the confirmation of all members.

The tourney will only happen if we get minimum of 3 teams.
Can I be the Vice-Captain of this team.
(Jun. 08, 2013  6:57 AM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: Yes, we will surely tell you when we get the confirmation of all members.

The tourney will only happen if we get minimum of 3 teams.
Ok, I'll be waiting for your PM!
First off, I won't change the team name.
Second, I'm in no need of a Vice-Captain.
Thirdly, only having 2 members from each team, that too from a specific branch like Mumbai, makes it sound like a Mumbai Branch Tournament rather than an Indian Championship.
Team Beychakra is always ready if we can somehow get the country together for this. Also, two members per team makes it sound like a tag-team tournament, rather than a classic 4-a-side team tournament.
Then ask everyone like 4 members per team to come to Mumbai.
And I did not specify that only Mumbai bladers should battle.

I told that who ever can come to Mumbai can battle, who can represent their team.Mostly,bladers from Mumbai will come thats what I meant.

Dude, I understand what you mean but other teams don't have many members.Yeah,lets try for atleast 3 members but first 2 members.

Well, is your team attending or not?
zeneo,directly speaking, your post was not valid.
Please next time, post somthing sensible.
Plastic Freak? What?
I don't want to argue with you, but my post makes sense.
Not everyone can make a trip to Mumbai. And I know that, hence I sensibly put that up.
It's your ignorance that makes you feel it's not sensible.
SpikeBeyRaahul- My team is confirmed only if it's 4-a-side.
Dude, Sorry, we just can't have four members in each team.
Try to understand.
Hey zeneo, the reason I called your post stupid/insensible was:
Firstly,SBR never specified that only Mumbai branch can participate.

Secondly,Dude, how can the whole country come to mumbai for a Unofficial team tournamnet (Which mite or mite not happen).

Thirdly,Dude can you get 4 members from each team.This is a good idea of having four people but I don't think it will work for having 4.Yeah,3 is still OK to try.

So, Yeah zeneo we will be having 2 or maybe 3.You want to attend or not its all up to you.
We really don't care.
IMPORTANT NOTE-
As many of you may know, zeneo has been banned from the WBO. This is his message for the team-
This team is disbanded W.E.F. from 4th July, 2013. I find it necessary to terminate the team being the team's president. All other members are requested to find a new team for themselves. Using/Playing under this team name is strictly unacceptable. As far as the mediocre team tournament goes, we're obviously out of that. Peace.
if thats the case.. then please join my team.. the link - http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mumbai-I...its-needed