[Mumbai, India][20/04/13] Beyblade : Warzone

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Welcome to the thread of event with the Top 3 Bladers of India attending one event!
What do you think will happen? Relic dominating? BladingSpirit5 getting the first place with his attackers? N0body spin-stealing his way to victory? Or a new face bearing away the prize?

Venue : The venue will be Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali East.

Format : Block Round Robin as of now. We might change to Double Elimination if a good amount of participants show up.

Date and time : 20th April, 2013. Make sure that you're there by 11:00 AM for registration. Tournament starts at 12:00 PM.

Entry Fee : The one-time entry fee will be INR 280. Blader Passports for INR 560. A Blader Passport will provide you free entry to all future WBO events for a year and also allow you to participate in the WBO Giveaways limited to passport holders.

Hosts : nik1392, N0body, Relic, BladingSpirit5.

Some Important stuff :

☻ Before you do anything else, please read through the WBO Official Play rules. If you don't, you'll be losing out on the tournament day, so don't blame us.

☻ Please post in this thread or send a Private Message to any of these members if you want to attend:
nik1392
N0body
BladingSpirit5

☻ Please be committed.

☻ If you have any problems, feel free to PM anyone of us.
You can also contact me on my number: +918097140558

☻ We don't use the money we get from the Entry fees. All the money is sent to the WBO. Please read this for more information : Matter of Money of the World Beyblade Organization. As you can read there, this money is used for the running and maintenance of the site and to buy cool prizes for contests and lotteries.

☻ We will have a lunch break around 1:30 and will continue with the event at 2:00 PM. The whole event will last for 5-6 hours, so be prepared to stay till the end.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Aashish-560 at the moment,depends upon the US Dollar exchange rate.
I hope to see you there.
You can pay for the Passport right away when you come.
You will have to pay the host/judge

[Mumbai,India][20/04/2012] Beyblade: Warzone

2012?
I thought we're in 2013!!
Zeneo, leave anything related to passports to the hosts...

As for not allowing Takara stuff, we will be using WBO rules. Which is why they didn't want to help us with the venue in the first place. They will only give us some publicity and prizes for the event.

EDIT:
That was probably just a typo.
will anyone be selling a BB 10 stadium?
I have already mentioned the "buy passports from the hosts part."
The only reason I bought this to notice was some could think it is last year's thread which was revived,
You did?
Then what is the use of setting up a stall in the first place? What in the world were you trying to propose up there?
I understand you want to try doing something productive for this tourney, but the "stall" idea isn't too good.

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out. That date might have caused some confusion, probably....
(Mar. 13, 2013  2:12 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: You did?
Then what is the use of setting up a stall in the first place? What in the world were you trying to propose up there?
I understand you want to try doing something productive for this tourney, but the "stall" idea isn't too good.

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out. That date might have caused some confusion, probably....

i think that many will be very busy at the tournament, and many people will want to keep their combos secret, to dominate the tournament.
Awesome,I might attend.I will tell you guys by 1st of april.
1st of April is April Fools' Day.
We wouldn't really believe you then...

But well, we are looking for members, so it'd be nice to have you. I hope N0body is fine with it tho(probably not), considering that he is going to arrange for the one/two day stay in Mumbai for the handful of B'lore bladers...
Oh, so for the B'lore bladers you are going to arrange a nightstay
This Is Kinnda Good. But When Is Tournament Held In Mumbai?
The date is mentioned in the topic and also the opening post. I'll post it once again here:
The tournament is on 20th April 2013
Oops Sorry, My Bad I Thought It Was On March 20th.
So has the entry fee been waived?
I can get atleast 2-4 people if it's waived.
Also,be sure to put up the map of the location once we confirm one,as many newcomers/first-timers will be coming.
Of course it hasn't been waived yet...
Only if this ends up getting large-scale enough to attract Funskool's interest will the entry fee be waived.
And there is no news on the matter...
Stay in touch with those 3-4 members though, as there's still a month before the tourney. So maybe, if there's news of the entry fee getting waived, then it would be great to have those 3-4 members...

(Mar. 13, 2013  4:02 PM)Bash! Wrote: Oh, so for the B'lore bladers you are going to arrange a nightstay

Wut? Me?
he is referring to N0body...
Its better if you ask him all this via. PM, he will surely answer you. Smile
BASH: Yes. I'll be providing you and everyone else who comes with the night-stay location(at my home of course) for the time you will be here. So, you need not worry about that.
From this point,please do your 'night-stay' discussion via Private Messages
Can't come to the tournament. Sorry guys,its important for me to go to kerala. There is a place called ports there,I am going there also at divine retreat center.
I heard there is a plastic bey tournament on 19th, maybe I can attend that, because I going on 20th.
Enjoy the tournament,but I will be there after that during vacations.
EDIT : its potta
Yep. Very Sad
Important for all first-timers-
Only confirm yourself after you're 100% sure that you can attend,'cause if you say you're coming,and then you don't show up,you're spoiling the fun for all of us.Once the location is decided,please be sure to search the place on Google Maps,and leave a bit early in order to be on time,or to avoid any problem(Also,note nik1392's number so that you can get help if a problem arises)

Also,please nik1392,confirm if phantom_gt is coming.
He told me he may not be able to.
hey guys just HOW EXACTLY did u talked funskool into it. i mean its cool if u did. if any percent chances they do sponsor and if they give publicity in form of posters than is that going to help bladers from more parts of country to enter wbo and play these tourneys.
I guess, I'll be missing this event.Hopefully, it goes well and dont forget to take clips.