Mr. N's Beyblade Story (CHAPTER 3 IS UP!)

Poll: My story is...

Good
84.00%
OK
12.00%
Bad
4.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
kk there here:
Ring:Zeldon...Description:Light green and Showes daggers making a circle and beames outside the circle forming a sword.the inside of the circle is natural grass.
Track:R85
Tip:WHF
Phantom Hydra 95 LRF

use phantom Hydra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well settle this at school Mr.N or should i call you ******

LRF= left right flat
I like this story, keep up the good work.
This story is great but it needs Phantom Hydra to make it greatest.
(Apr. 06, 2011  11:31 PM)bey bob Wrote: This story is great but it needs Phantom Hydra to make it greatest.

You know, if you would stop yelling at me, you might notice that someone already posted Phantom as a character request... I planned a Hydra Bey with you, but I still need a Metal Wheel name...
sweet chapter 2
Hey guys, should I add character bios?
yes, with spoilers
(Apr. 09, 2011  4:33 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: yes, with spoilers

OK, I will do it when I have time...
if you are taking requests here is my character
if its not to much to ask can i be a good guy, its completely up to you
Name: Nick sataro
Personality: kind ,loyal to his friends and a good blader
Clothing: Grey jeans, white shirst W/japanese text for Fire, jacket (sometimes), White sneakers and white fingerless gloves.
Type: attack/stamina (both beys)
Beyblade #1: Hell Titan BD145CS.
Beyblade #2: Demonic titan BD145WD (after immense training)
BeyFace: Hell titan - kind of looks like perseus but has horns.
BeyFace: Demonic titan - looks like hell titans but has flames behind it and looks more aggressive.
moves:
hell titans move - #1 Hell drill: hell titan rams into the other bey and launches it into the air, then hell titan flies around the dish real fast and goes in the air as well and drills straight down onto the other bey all the way into the ground and smashes the other bey and hell titan is still spinning.
hell titans move - #2 Hell's Barricade: hell titan spins really fast and creates a flaming tornado that surrounds hell titan and forms a tornado like barricade.
Demonic titans move - #1 Demonic Piledriver: pretty much the same as hell titans but goes red hot and catches fire and gains mega fast speed and leaves a fire trail and completely destroys the other bey and still keeps spinning.
Demonic titans move - #2 Demonic Barricade: basically the same as hell's barricade but spins much much faster and creates a larger and thicker flaming tornado/barricade that is almost indestructible.
How about a bey called Darkness Hydra or omega Hydra?
(Apr. 13, 2011  9:17 PM)bey bob Wrote: How about a bey called Darkness Hydra or omega Hydra?

That sounds good. I'll add it. It will appear in a couple of episodes.
can you type up the next story soon I'm loosing interest in your story
come on every one is loosing intress if you don't type your next story
(Apr. 18, 2011  2:05 PM)bey bob Wrote: can you type up the next story soon I'm loosing interest in your story
come on every one is loosing intress if you don't type your next story

I'll do it today, but I need more ideas for Kevin's Bey's Clear Wheel.
heres an idea,
Blaze Hydrax M:B

Blaze: flames in a circle with a jutting out part every flame clump eg............./\........./\ get it
Hydrax: a clear wheel with 3 dragon heades in a circle
M:B: Middle Burst: a low track that can give a burst of speed in the middle of battle.

i hope this helps, cant wait or the next chap
i can't find your story Mr.N. i've clicked on the link but it comes up with this page over and over again
(Apr. 19, 2011  5:08 PM)MidnightBull Wrote: i can't find your story Mr.N. i've clicked on the link but it comes up with this page over and over again

I put everything on the OP, so it's easy to find. Sorry about the link. I'm going to fix it right now.
OK, Chapter 3 is up. Please view the preview for Chapter 4. Should I name my chapters from now on?
I have an idea for kevin's bey
Supersonic Libra 190RB(Rubber Ball)
(Apr. 20, 2011  7:40 PM)LightningPeg Wrote: I have an idea for kevin's bey
Supersonic Libra 190RB(Rubber Ball)

I actually just need the Clear Wheel, and I would like it to be something new.
oh for clear wheel
i got a few ideas
-Tigerous
-Turtle
-Zeus
(Apr. 20, 2011  9:12 PM)LightningPeg Wrote: oh for clear wheel
i got a few ideas
-Tigerous
-Turtle
-Zeus

Hmm... Tiger seems good for this.
when are you going to upload part 4
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:39 PM)STORMPEGASIS101 Wrote: when are you going to upload part 4

I have a party today, so I can't write it today. Maybe tommorow.
on wikipedia it has the 88 major constellations so just see which ones havent been used that are good:

reticulum: means "net" so the beast could be a warrior like posieden with a tridemt and net , this star formation is near horologium which could indicate imense power

Volans ( could tweak name similiar to the pyxis to byxis) this is the flying fish, i think kevin should have a water bey.

Dorado: swordfish