Most Used Blade

MFB:All kinds of Pegasis
Meteo L Drago
If the IR Spin Control beys are counted too than i use my Galaxy Pegasus a lotSmile
So far I only have MF. Earth Wolf & Earth Virgo are my runto partners.
Basalt. Before I got my basalt, I used gravity and galaxy pegasis.
I use my MF Phantom Orion AD145RF the most at the moment. It used to be my MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145RS/CS.
Plastics: Griffloyn
HMS: NONE
MFB: Basalt Horogium 145 WD
Plastics: Driger S
MFB Uncustomized: Earth Aquila 145WD
MFB Customized: MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS/MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF
It'd either be Gravity Perseus AD145WD, Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, or Hell Kerbecs BD145DS; I use them about equally. I enjoy uncustomized battles, the result is so unpredictable and exciting!
Plastics Uncustomized: Driger S
Plastics combo:
AR: Triple Wing (Trygle, for those that don't know)
WD: Ten Wide (Has ten sides... is wide... for those that don't know XP [No Wide Defense])
SG: Neo Right [MG Core] (No HMC Unhappy )
BB: Fantom [Phantom...?] Grip Base (only rubber tip attack base)
Occasionally, I use SG Metal Flat 2 when I want the extra stamina.
MFB Uncustom: Hmm... MF-H Basalt Horogium 130RS (Uncustomized because it came in a set this way Tongue_out_wink)
MFB combo: MF-H Blitz Unicorno CH120R2F boiiiiiii
(Dec. 17, 2011  2:56 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: It'd either be Gravity Perseus AD145WD, Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, or Hell Kerbecs BD145DS; I use them about equally. I enjoy uncustomized battles, the result is so unpredictable and exciting!

I agree 100% Smile
Customized beys also don't look epic while spinning and for me, look embarrassing...
I want good aesthetics + good performance in an uncustomized bey! Tongue_out
That is exciting, unpredictable, and has our BeySpirits charged like in the anime. LOL!
I think it would be Meteo L Drago LW105LF or Midnight Bull 125SF.
I love hand-spinning MLD and watching it gain a large amount of speed on the LF tip, and sometimes KOing.

As for Midnight Bull I like that it launches super easily since it is so light. I also like that Midnight Bull goes flying everywhere from almost any other bey.

(Dec. 17, 2011  4:11 PM)Imperial Wrote: I think it would be Meteo L Drago LW105LF or Midnight Bull 125SF.
I love hand-spinning MLD and watching it gain a large amount of speed on the LF tip, and sometimes KOing.

As for Midnight Bull I like that it launches super easily since it is so light. I also like that Midnight Bull goes flying everywhere from almost any other bey.

Sometimes I do Midnight Bull vs Torch Aries
Extremely light hasbro wheel battles.
The recoil can sometimes cause them to SLAM into the wall simultaneously.
My Twisted Tempo 145WD Flame Byxis 230WD And IR Spin Control Meteo L-Drago
Plastics- Burning Kerberous (obviously; it's my only one)
MFB uncustomized- Phantom Orion B:D or Jade Jupiter S130RB
MFB customized- MF VariAres R145RF
plastics: euhm, the big whale (seaborg) A-12 thingy
HMS: while this was "active" I didn't play beyblade...
MFB: MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS (cliche I know)
my galaxy pegasus
ive already had to replace the r2f because of wear and the galaxy wheel cause one of the wings broke off
the rest is original Tongue_out
my ray unicorno comes close second, (all original parts and cs the rubber barely touches the stadium anybore in battle)

edit: im not a big user of plastic and hms beyblades, i just like collecting and drooling over them lol XD
Plastics:-Driger F
HMS:-Not mine,but my cousin's.I always use it,and he let's me borrow it oftenly.
Phantom Fox MS
MFB:-Lightning L-Drago.It's my first one.
Customized MFB:-MF-H VariAres CH120LRF
OOTB MFB: Lightning L-Drago
CC MFB: Rock Aquario 100HF/S (I haven't used Fireblaze enough to surpass the amount of times I used that little piece of carp. Don't worry I don't use it any more.)
MFB Uncustomized : Phantom Orion B : D
MFB Customized : MF-L Gravity Perseus BD145MF & Vari Ares F : S Joyful_2