[Montreal, QC, Canada] - Clash of Featherweight (november 29th 2014)

on
Hosted by
  loyd87
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hi! everyone! New tournament by me! hah! here it comes:

Date : Saturday, November 29th, 2014

Location : Angrignon Park, 3400 Boulevard Trinitarian, Montreal, H4E 4J3

Please be carefull, it's a big park and have two main entrance. We have chosen the entrance on the "Boulevard de la Vérendrye" and we meet up at this parking lot. when we have all people attend we will go with M0onlightblader for the sheltered place.

see map here: https://www.google.ca/maps/place/de+La+V...2c5b36251e
I have set the bus stop where is the entrance. like this its easier for everybody to get the right entrance.

Time : We will start shortly after 1 PM, once registration is done, and will do everything we can to finish before 5 PM for sure. If you can be there a little in advance, like 12h30-45 in the parking lot it could be great. just in case we missing time.

Format : Limited

Prizes : 1st place: Samurai Pegasus W105R2F Brave Vers. from Takara Tomy (Unboxed, Brand New)
2nd place: Legends Hyperblade, Fang Leone 130W2D(NIB)
3rd place: Legends, Hell Kerbecs BD145DS(NIB)

Confirmed:
CriCriCapricorn
Loyd87
Krustyburger05
Kai-V
M0onLightBlader
|BeyBouncer|
TheGalaxyKing
Kai-U
Silver Wing
marielys07
GrandAquario
adrian29
Bu|ld0g

Possible:
Kai-U girlfriends brothers

if anybody has bb-10 for official play or side play could bring it.
I will contact Kai-U to have more official stadium for the tournament.

I will bring my mats but if anyone could bring some it could be great too!

Good Luck to everyone!
------------------------------
[ Contest ]

Contest 1 - Participants:

GrandAquario

Contest 2 - Participants:

Contest 3 - Participants:

Prize:

Contest 1 - Big Bang Pegasus F: D (NIB Hasbro)
Contest 2 - Meteo L-Drago LW105LF (NIB Hasbro)
Contest 3 - Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF (NIB Hasbro)

Info on the Contests see this post: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Montreal...pid1244235
All parts are legal for all contests.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I got a new bladers for the tournament but I didn't think he has an e-mail. I check this with him and create him an account if possible.
Well if the wheater keeps up we will have a rainy turnament
probably more snow than rain hah it will start near friday for some snow but no big snow fall announced.
Actually, the probability of precipitations for Montreal on saturday is 0%.
great news hah! I have Update the confirmed list.
Well on my Ipod's weather app it says sunny on saturday Smile

Oh you noticed the name change Smile
effectively! I have some news for tomorrow!

CriCriCapricorn couldn't be there. some problem with the babysitter.

I would like annouced the official judges for the tournament and the second judges. if something is wrong with this list, please tell me I will check to modify it.

Official Judges:

Loyd87(Block A)
Master Rugi(Block B)
Kai-V(Block C)

Second JudgesUnhappyused when judges playing, you may judges in other block than yours.)

|BeyBouncer| (Block C)
KrustyBurger05 (Block B)
m0onLightBlader (Block A)

if you have any question feel free to ask!
Cant wait for tomorow

Edit: fYI me and Adrian are going to arrive 'bout
12-30/45
excellent! I have one registration for the contests but some of you cannot see this little add-on on internet so I will Let some to participate at this when we get to do contest after the tournament Wink I wish good luck to everyone! se e you later.
Cool, I hope judging enough for the DJ face. By the way I hope to not get lost this time, hah.
We should be there on time, but the Tunel Ville-Marie and related 20 and 720 highways are blocked this weekend apparently, so we will do our best. If anyone planned on going through those routes too, perhaps try other ways.
Good luck to everybody today!
Sorry guys in the end I wont be able to go. I hope you all have fun!
Welp that was a amazing turnament and congratz to the people that won and better luck next time for tho who lost or didn't get a prize XD
hah! great tournament! congratulation to the placers!

1st: m0onLightBlader
2nd: Master Rugi
3rd: |BeyBouncer|

Tomorrow I take time to submit all needing things to the WBO.

BTW |BeyBouncer| can you check to make an account for your brother. it would be easier for me to submit the results.
Yes, I will look for it. Anyway thanks for the prize, that was a cool tournament, in every sense of the word.
awesome prize thanks to loyd87 and everyone who participate in the tournament good luck for the next one
Some of you wanted to me where they finished during the tournament so I take some times to complete a little ranking for the tournament.

Block A:
1- m0onLightBlader
2- TheGalaxyKing
3- Loyd87
4- Adrian29

Block B:
1- Master Rugi
2- (Ties) GrandAquario, KrustyBurger05 & Gaby05

Block C:
1- |BeyBouncer|
2- Bu|ld0g
3- Kai-V
4- Marielys07

Now i'm working to submit the results corectly for the BeyPoints system. Many of you will change their ranks with this tournament! stay tuned up on the "Classements Bladers Qc" in the french forum for update.
"Gabriel" have been registered as @[Gaby05] today.
great thank you again! i'll submit the results 2d to the staff.
This tournament is officially processed. Now for the video ...