[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Saint-Jean Go Shoot! (June 21st, 2015) - VENUE CHANGE!

on
Hosted by
  Kai-V
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Date : Sunday, June 21st, 2015

Location : Parc La Fontaine, 3933 Avenue du Parc la Fontaine, Montréal, QC H2L 1M3
We meet at the corner of Rachel Est and rue du Parc La Fontaine even if you kow about our first tournament spot, just to make sure we have enough people and that we all go to the same place.

Due to the weather forecast, the new venue is parc Angrignon, with the same meetup point as last time - the parking lot accessed by boulevard de la Vérendrye.

Time : The tournament should start shortly after 1 PM, but make sure to be there slightly before 1 PM for registration.

Format : Zero-G (with trial ban on F230CF/GCF)

Prizes : To be determined

Confirmed

Kai-V
Loyd87
D!CE
DJ ALPHA
The Boss
Sun
MissingNo.
TheGalaxyKing
Bey Brad

Possible

Cricricapricorn
Krustyburger05
Marielys17
Lalou (no username yet)
Venemous_Cobraa
Dobby

We hope to see many of you there, and bring any stadiums or mats if you can!

Anyone wants to say "La-Saint-Jean Goooo Shoot!" instead of the traditional 3, 2, 1 hah ?

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

perfect deal! see you all at Angrignon!
hey if any of you guys want to buy my Monster DNA headphones plz pm me!!!
I am selling them for 100$ and I bought them less than 2 months ago for 115$
Perfect condition and comes with evrything (even the original box)
I'm totally fine with Park Angrignon, just to let y'all know. See you there !
one day left! are-you ready to compete?! hah I'm working on the challenge contest! if any of you have ideas let me know!

Edit:

BTW! @[The Boss], @[MissingNo.], @[silver wing]

if you are at the tournament please remind me for your items that i have to give you! thx! See you tomorrow!
(Jun. 20, 2015  2:37 PM)loyd87 Wrote: one day left! are-you ready to compete?! hah I'm working on the challenge contest! if any of you have ideas let me know!

Edit:

BTW! @[The Boss], @[MissingNo.], @[silver wing]

if you are at the tournament please remind me for your items that i have to give you! thx! See you tomorrow!

battle royale (everybody launches in the same stadium and the last one standing wins)
good idea so for the first Challenge Contest!

We have a royal battle in the Vortex Stadium from Hasbro. its bigger than a regular stadium so we could play over 4 players in the same time! Penalty Pockets = KO. so the last stander will win a beautiful synchrome combination for Standard Format: Gargoyle Ifrit W105R2F

the second Challenge contest, I will try something new hah! again in the Vortex stadium. you have to find your best Attack Combo. the goal of this challenge it to Knock Out of the stadium an empty Can(Cannette). you will have 3 chances to take out the Empty Can. the bladers with the best 3 results will win the prize. if we have a tie, a battle with all bladers will determine the winner.
the prize: Begirados Goreim BD145TB

The last Challenge Contest! to win a Stamina Synchrome combination. you have to create a stamina Customization. the best staimina combo will win the challenge if it was the last stand in the vortex stadium. so a Royal Battle of Stamina Beys! if at the end we have a Tie. we redone the battle against the blader who finished tie.
Prize: Orojya Orojya C145W2D

if you have any question feel free to ask me!
Wow, you're generous!

Sadly, I guess I'll be borrowing something to play tomorrow since I don't have any MFB anymore :')
(Jun. 20, 2015  8:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow, you're generous!

Sadly, I guess I'll be borrowing something to play tomorrow since I don't have any MFB anymore :')

No problem i could do that or may be Kai-V could too
is the tournament tomorrow still and im good for angrignon since is closer to my place

never mine i didnt read the edit of the first post lol Tongue_out
(Jun. 20, 2015  8:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sadly, I guess I'll be borrowing something to play tomorrow since I don't have any MFB anymore :')

You just have to play like Valentin, use Kai-V's combos and win. Haha.
Even though I personally fail with them, I am satisfied if other people carry my combinations to the top, hah.

I might try another odd launcher position tomorrow ...
Weather looks bad for tomorrow..
A new unique launching technique Kai-V ? I'm curious haha.

For the weather, who cares ? If we have a shelter, we can bey the blades without any problem yo.
absolutely. the only thing who stop us it's the winter hah! One day, perhaps, we will do some tournament during winter hah.
Are you ready for the tournament everybody?! I hope because today the competition will be hard! hah! see you later all!

La st-Jean GO SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAH!
I'm leaving now, see you there !
Only D!CE is missing : we are at a shelter further down our meeting point.
Good luck to everybody!
Thank you ultimate orion.

Spécial thanks to bey Brad for his participation and for the ice cream !

The final for this tournament! I think its the first time who the boss isnt in the top 3 finalists. Surprise!

First place: MissingNo

Second place: loyd87

Third place: D!CE

Challenge contest winners:

First challenge: thegalaxyking

Second challenge: MissingNo

Third challenge: thegalaxyking

Congratulations for all places of the tournament. I think it will be the hardest tournament ever. Big compétition With many starting clause .

Please leave us your expérience!

See you this july to let it rip!
(Jun. 21, 2015  11:23 PM)loyd87 Wrote: Spécial thanks to bey Brad for his participation and for the ice cream !

The final for this tournament! I think its the first time who the boss isnt in the top 3 finalists. Surprise!

Whoa, did Brad actually participate in the tournament?! And The Boss didn't place?! Gasp
I placed 9th of 11, I think :')

I posted my thoughts on the event in Beyblade Random Thoughts. Thanks for having me and glad you enjoyed the ice cream! See you soon!
(Jun. 21, 2015  11:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I placed 9th of 11, I think :')

The streak is over! Haha. Awesome to hear that you played, though. Smile
Thank you so much for finishing the tournament, I owe you. Oh, did you write down the other finalists' winning combinations ?

Man, MissingNo. is now a player to fear, hah.

Thank you everyone for coming today, and for bearing with a few issues, but hopefully you all enjoyed it. I am not certain we necessarily got to see what was up without F230CF/GCF much, but perhaps some of you guys could post in the topic dedicated to discussing the temporary ban ? On my part, I was totally lost without that option, but I still did well and I would have been more prepared if people from North Carolina had posted their winning customizations already hah.

I personally got 6-4, tied in fourth place with The Boss and DJ ALPHA.
Such an awesome tournament ! Thanks a lot to Kai-V and Loyd for the prizes, and to Brad for the ice cream Tongue_out
It was really generous from you guys, hope to see you soon !