[Montréal, Québec, Canada] Saint-Jean Go Shoot! (June 21st, 2015) - VENUE CHANGE!

on
Hosted by
  Kai-V
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Date : Sunday, June 21st, 2015

Location : Parc La Fontaine, 3933 Avenue du Parc la Fontaine, Montréal, QC H2L 1M3
We meet at the corner of Rachel Est and rue du Parc La Fontaine even if you kow about our first tournament spot, just to make sure we have enough people and that we all go to the same place.

Due to the weather forecast, the new venue is parc Angrignon, with the same meetup point as last time - the parking lot accessed by boulevard de la Vérendrye.

Time : The tournament should start shortly after 1 PM, but make sure to be there slightly before 1 PM for registration.

Format : Zero-G (with trial ban on F230CF/GCF)

Prizes : To be determined

Confirmed

Kai-V
Loyd87
D!CE
DJ ALPHA
The Boss
Sun
MissingNo.
TheGalaxyKing
Bey Brad

Possible

Cricricapricorn
Krustyburger05
Marielys17
Lalou (no username yet)
Venemous_Cobraa
Dobby

We hope to see many of you there, and bring any stadiums or mats if you can!

Anyone wants to say "La-Saint-Jean Goooo Shoot!" instead of the traditional 3, 2, 1 hah ?

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

La-Saint-Jean-Go-Shoot huh ? Well... Haha. By the way Kai-V, put Dobby on possible, I don't know if he really want to play or not.
Should I bring my barriers that we get with the stadiums?
(Jun. 14, 2015  4:13 PM)DJ ALPHA Wrote: Should I bring my barriers that we get with the stadiums?

Hm, we would probably only use them on the floor, to protect tips from the concrete, but sure, if you want to bring them.
hey you guys think this is worth it

SonoKong bran new
Dranzer G
Draciel G
Driger G
Dragoon G
-----------------
$100
it could be interesting to have these barriers to protect our parts from the rough floor.

I'm excited to this event. let see what beyblade will be used. no F230(G)CF will open the game a little hah!
(Jun. 14, 2015  5:19 PM)Sun Wrote: hey you guys think this is worth it

SonoKong bran new
Dranzer G
Draciel G
Driger G
Dragoon G
-----------------
$100

As I told you, I think that most SonoKong Plastic Beyblade parts do not fit normal plastic Beyblades, so it may be best not to purchase too many of them. However, this topic is specifically about the tournament we are holding next Sunday, so you need to use the appropriate threads when asking questions like that, such as the Plastics Q&A topic : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread
(Jun. 14, 2015  5:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2015  4:13 PM)DJ ALPHA Wrote: Should I bring my barriers that we get with the stadiums?

Hm, we would probably only use them on the floor, to protect tips from the concrete, but sure, if you want to bring them.

Perfect i will bring them.... It could also prevent the beys to go far
I will also bring my father's huge "mat" like the last time, by the way.
nice we may set up 2 stadiums on this mat. with the barriers we are safe at all point hah!
Can i use Metal fusion blades? and do they suck compared to the Zero G lol?
well it depend. if you have heavy enough Fusion wheel in your set you could make something heavy enough to compete again Synchrome Combination. Yes it could be a great play. if you only have storm, flame, burn something like that they are a little to light to be really good in tournament.

Edit:

Hey Guys and Girls! Did you want some challenge at the end of the tournament?!

I Have 3 Synchromes Combinations to give away! I want you some idea for Challenge Contest.

A Challenge Contest test bladers to their limits! Hability, Stamina Skills, Attack Power Skills, ETC... To level up to the next level of competition!

All Ideas could be submitted by PM me Please to not flooded the tournament thread. THX ALL
I'll be there!
Great! This tournament gonna be awesome!
haha, it's like 10 minutes from my apartment so it's a no-brainer
(Jun. 15, 2015  8:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: haha, it's like 10 minutes from my apartment so it's a no-brainer

Bey Brad. Participating in a tourney.
[Image: shocked-baby-face-300x182.jpg]
It will be interesting XD
Hey, did I say I'd enter the tournament? Well ... I guess I could ...
Wow really ? That would be just awesome !
I just have some news from silverfang13666. He cannot participate he has arms injuries. But hé will be there to support all bladers who participate.
Damn. Did you know what happenned ?
He saids to me that he Falls on rocks. Nothing realy big but he cannot use his strenght and be stable to play beyblade.
It seems like it will be rainy for the weekend. What should we do ?
(Jun. 17, 2015  1:34 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: It seems like it will be rainy for the weekend. What should we do ?

Hm, I think we could be fine, at least so far with this weather forecast :
http://www.accuweather.com/en/ca/montrea...6186?day=5
(Jun. 17, 2015  1:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2015  1:34 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: It seems like it will be rainy for the weekend. What should we do ?

Hm, I think we could be fine, at least so far with this weather forecast :
http://www.accuweather.com/en/ca/montrea...6186?day=5

But if it does rain we could alwais go where we went last time we had a Zero-g tournament right?

(Jun. 15, 2015  8:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'll be there!

Wow hopefully our creator will like the MTL tournaments