[Montréal, QC, Canada] - Québeycois (October 11th 2014)

on
Hosted by
  Kai-V
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Why not use this lame wordplay now, hah.

Date : Saturday, October 11th, 2014

Location : Plan A - Parc La Fontaine, 3933 Avenue du Parc la Fontaine, Montréal, QC H2L 1M3
We meet at the corner of Rachel Est and rue du Parc La Fontaine even if you kow about our first tournament spot, just to make sure we have enough people and that we all go to the same place.
(Plan B - If it rains, we will need a shelter, and only the Centre de la nature in Laval has some free covered spots, so if the weather seems rainy a few days before the tournament, I will probably post an announcement in this topic to let you all know that the location will not be the Parc La Fontaine.)

Time : We will start shortly after 1 PM, once registration is done, and will do everything we can to finish before 5 PM for sure.

Format : Standard

Prizes : Random Beyblades most likely, but honestly, you don't want to miss this event because not only does loyd87 have free Beyblades as he posted in the Montréal topic in the WBO General forum, but I also have freebies for a few people!

Confirmed
Kai-V
Kai-U
|BeyBouncer|
TheGalaxyKing
loyd87
cricricapricorn
silver wing
M0onlightblader
(Kai-U's girlfriend's siblings if necessary)

Can anyone bring their legal Standard format BeyStadiums ? Or any extra stadium for the side play, at least ?

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I can bring one of my beystadiums for side play, but they're Hasbro though.
(Sep. 29, 2014  12:28 AM)silver wing Wrote: I can bring one of my beystadiums for side play, but they're Hasbro though.

OK, well one might be good; any is appreciated.
I see someone is keeping my cheesy-pun tournament names going, haha Tongue_out.
I could bring my BB-10 but it could be used only for side play. and I would like to correct this for some possible jobs reasons CriCriCapricorn could may be not participate. I will know this week if she works out this day or not!

Shortly when I will reveale my last gift I'll post here the full list of gift you will win at the end of the tournament! I wish Good Luck to everyone and see you all at the tournament!
For sure I go ! It is going to be really interesting this Standard tournament, I will bring my BB-10 also for side play. Is there will be mats ? I ruined some of my bottoms at the Bombdiggity Tournament.

EDIT : @[Kai-V], you can add @[TheGalaxyKing], it's my little brother --'
(Sep. 29, 2014  12:35 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: For sure I go ! It is going to be really interesting this Standard tournament, I will bring my BB-10 also for side play. Is there will be mats ? I ruined some of my bottoms at the Bombdiggity Tournament.

LOL well I will bring the mats I have the last time I think May be Kai-U may have some too.

This tournament will be the best I think. WE will know whos the best. All parts are Legal! I think we will see some great combos!
(Sep. 30, 2014  2:37 AM)loyd87 Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2014  12:35 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: For sure I go ! It is going to be really interesting this Standard tournament, I will bring my BB-10 also for side play. Is there will be mats ? I ruined some of my bottoms at the Bombdiggity Tournament.

LOL well I will bring the mats I have the last time I think May be Kai-U may have some too.

This tournament will be the best I think. WE will know whos the best. All parts are Legal! I think we will see some great combos!

Yes, that this will be a great tournament for sure. It's all or nothing now.
Kai-V what did you mean by "freebies". may be its an expression but I don't really understand.
(Sep. 30, 2014  4:09 AM)loyd87 Wrote: Kai-V what did you mean by "freebies". may be its an expression but I don't really understand.

Oh, just free stuff, free items.
Gifts list:

1- Thunder(Infinity) Nemesis 230B + Launchers&ripcord + tool
2- Goreim Goreim DF145BS + Launchers&ripcord + tool
3- Orochi Gargoyle 160WF + Launchers&ripcord + tool
4- Flame Eonis 100RS + Metal Face + Launchers&ripcord + tool
5- Galaxy Pegasus(from Wing Pegasus) C145HF + Launchers&ripcord + tool
6- MF Hades(Hell) Crown 130FB + Launchers&ripcord + tool

and the last gift:

7- Variares D: D + original Beylauncher L/R and ripcord + tool

here it goes: to win one of the prizes, there have some special thing to know!

First, the gift #7, you have to create a stamina synchrome combo. but you cannot used B: D and F230 as track/bottom for your combos. the bladers who have the highest time spin will win

second, gift #6, you have to create an attack type beyblade combo. this beys mostly have enough Stamina to spin 2min minimum. if more than one do it, the higher spin time win.

third, gift #5, #4, #3; randomly give to three bladers

finally gift #2 and #1, these prizes goes to the bladers who finished 4th and 5th at the tournament hah!

I think it was really interesting for all of you and you can win more than one gift. just win the condition!

Good Luck everyone!
Wow, Variares D: D, it's so nice ! When you mean the highest spin time, it is about solo or in battle ?
It's solo spin time. for the Attack Type too so if your beys run out off the stadium you will lose hah! You have one shot to try. if no body could do the 2min spin time for the attack type i will count the best spin time in overall bladers.

for the three random bladers who win prizes I will choose at the end when all other gifts has been given.

I think if we do like the last tournament, We will have enough time to do the contest for my gifts.
at the moment CriCriCapricorn come with me at the tournament. if something change I will let you know! hah!
(Oct. 02, 2014  6:57 PM)loyd87 Wrote: at the moment CriCriCapricorn come with me at the tournament. if something change I will let you know! hah!

Is it still impossible for KrustyBurger to come as well, hah ? Valentin seemed indignated that he would miss just because of his birthday hah.
hah! He has to see his kids on that day. but he gives me that mission: Win against Valentin hah!

I think for this tournament I will be prepared for. I Have some great combos to try ^^!
Damn, it looks like some Quebec placers are missing. We know that KrustyBurger05 can't be there because of his birthday, but any news about @[thunderaquario], @[ridbladebreaker], @[flaming arrow] ?
I know for thunderaquario that he can be there for some Academics reasons. Flamingarrow missing the last tournament too so I think he may be retired. Silver Wing can most answer to this. and ridbladebreaker I didn't see it yet I think.
No flaming arrow won't be going to this tournament. I doubt he'll ever go to another tournament. Uncertain
(Oct. 08, 2014  1:24 PM)silver wing Wrote: No flaming arrow won't be going to this tournament. I doubt he'll ever go to another tournament. Uncertain

Did we do something ?
I think he has scared from the last tournament I don't remember his age but seeing some older people doing especially well may discourage some young bladers. that's why I decided to give some great gifts to improve these kids who can't get stuff to be more powerfull. may be he as no more interest for tournament.
By the way, the weather looks good for this weekend, so the tournament should still be at the Parc La Fontaine.
I don't know for Montreal, but at my location the weather is awfull. Hope the tournament will at the Parc Lafontaine, with our friend Félix hah.
No. It's just that he lost interest in the game.
oh it's sad for him. cool "dame nature" will be with us! hah! I have a little surprise for the tournament hah! if I can know approximately how many person would be there it would be great hah!