Monthly Giveaways! ... And a new Committee member!

Crongratulations Blitz!
But then again, most of us knew this was gonna happen, at some point...
Make the UK proud!!!
Woah, just re-read the OP, and noticed the Monthly Giveaways of the Newest Release:

That is mind-blowingly awesome. Why anyone wouldn't pay the $10 for the passport now is beyond me. That's really amazing, thank you very much, Committee Grin
(Jun. 20, 2011  7:00 PM)th!nk Wrote: That is mind-blowingly awesome. Why anyone wouldn't pay the $10 for the passport now is beyond me. That's really amazing, thank you very much, Committee Grin

I know, right? Grin

And for anyone that decides to purchase a Blader Passport now; could you please PM me with what e-mail address you used to send payment? Makes it easier for me to identify who I should grant Passports to.
even i dont now what your on about i respect that and goodluck congradulations blitz
lol i just got me a cyber pegasus
Congrats Blitz you deserve it Smile
This is awesome, going to be one sweet bey-summer!
Congratulations Blitz well deserved, and I really like your change of color. B] cwutididthar?
Congrats Blitz! You just leveled up, hahah; your acceptance into the committee was well-deserved, and it'll be nice to see the workload spread amongst more committee and staff members, so that you guys won't get overwhelmed.

And the Monthly Giveaways are just simply awesome; thanks staff! =D
(Jun. 20, 2011  10:27 PM)Dan Wrote: This is awesome, going to be one sweet bey-summer!

You have really not seen anything yet.
(Jun. 20, 2011  10:39 AM)Blitz Wrote: Thanks everyone!

It's nice to see so many people supporting me becoming part of the Committee, I hope I live up to everyone's expectations haha.

Good luck to everyone who takes part in the giveaways.

Truth be told, I was just thinking a few days ago "Why isn't Blitz a mod here?" Not only that, you are a commitee member? All I can say is that good things happen to good people. Gratz bro!
hey kei i bought a passport at a tournament at the begining of the year and i don't have a face but can i still enter ?
(Jun. 21, 2011  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  10:27 PM)Dan Wrote: This is awesome, going to be one sweet bey-summer!

Somehow no one has commented on this yet. Paint me curious and extremely excited. I guess all these meetups you've been having must really be producing some great ideas for the community (when you aren't playing go-karts).

I love how Blitz's avatar and signature have changed to match his username.
Grin Yes! Blitz is a mod now! Congratulations! Grin
congrats blitz, hope u will do well!
(Jun. 21, 2011  7:41 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: hey kei i bought a passport at a tournament at the begining of the year and i don't have a face but can i still enter ?

Tell us exactly which tournament you bought it at.
Blitz is a great choice. Nice.
Congratulation Blitz for being a mod.
congrats blitz, you must do alot for the wbo and you must be a really good blader. well done.
(Jun. 21, 2011  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

My god. Arm yourselves, everyone!
Can't wait to see what you have in store for us, and redeem myself ;[
Thanks for the give aways WBO!

Grats blitz!
ps looking at your beypoints, you should never participate in another tourney ever again. ;p
(Jun. 21, 2011  7:08 PM)Otsu Wrote: Thanks for the give aways WBO!

Grats blitz!
ps looking at your beypoints, you should never participate in another tourney ever again. ;p

Looking at your beypoints, neither should you!

[Image: dawsons-ugly-cry.jpg]
Pretty much every UK member that participates in tournaments is very happy for Blitz, as he became a mod. We congratulate you Smile