Mold Variations Testing

Ok. Just face it. An attack combo will beat the hell out of everything, defence or stamina.
Test it yourself: attack rules.
(Jan. 06, 2011  7:26 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Ok. Just face it. An attack combo will beat the hell out of everything, defence or stamina.

ahah you´re wrong.. attack beats everything on tests.. not in tournaments.. in tournaments you can´t do a good sliding shoot.. you only get one sometimes.. this because of pressure.. according to what kai-v said to me most of the times tournaments are won with stamina... attack rules in tests without any pressure of fail...
(Jan. 06, 2011  7:40 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  7:26 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Ok. Just face it. An attack combo will beat the hell out of everything, defence or stamina.

ahah you´re wrong.. attack beats everything on tests.. not in tournaments.. in tournaments you can´t do a good sliding shoot.. you only get one sometimes.. this because of pressure.. according to what kai-v said to me most of the times tournaments are won with stamina... attack rules in tests without any pressure of fail...

correct, also most attack combos are tested by people who have perfected there sliding shoot/banking giving attack a boost, but defence hasnt reached its full potential were attack almost has...
So, yeah. So in the tournaments just chill... The pressure can't kill you if it's not there right. Then all we need to do is practice... And a little beyspirit and skill and observation is all.. No harm done.
And.... Look at my sig.
(Jan. 06, 2011  7:52 PM)Shika blade Wrote: So, yeah. So in the tournaments just chill... The pressure can't kill you if it's not there right. Then all we need to do is practice... And a little beyspirit and skill and observation is all.. No harm done.
And.... Look at my sig.

it´s not as easy as you think.. a lot of guys tried and lost with attack.. sometimes they win but it´s very very difficult.. also launch a beyblade as the same time as other is different then making alternate shots... the sliding shoo can be stoped even when well launched.. but most of the times the guy stop the slide shoot and he doesn´t know how he did it.. that´s all from today.. now it´s time to eat a cookie and go to bed!ahah
Maybe if you could try banking with an attack type it;s just like a sliding shoot and it's easier to do
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:27 AM)DragonflyXZ Wrote: Maybe if you could try banking with an attack type it;s just like a sliding shoot and it's easier to do

i can do sliding shoot... but in tournaments the pressure is a lot.. and there´s a high risk of self KO
One: We know that there will be recoil, but it is insignificant, and does almost nothing to hinder the Earth Based bey.
Two: This is getting out of hand. Someone close this.
Okay, I'm locking this upon request of the starter of this thread.

The posts are getting way too off topic... :\