Modded BeyBlade Format

man. the wbo has degraded its standards to welcome new people. cant yall let the man/woman dream? I'm getting tired of people pissing each other off for no reason.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:19 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:16 PM)Drbstp Wrote: Key word: looked, never pushed the topic. You gave up.

I never gave up. I’ve looked into the topic, I’ve read information, I’ve processed the information, and made my choice clear. I’m not gonna support something that won’t work out.
Are you staff? CheetoBlader
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:37 PM)Pixi Wrote: i have this feeling that this thread is going to be closed.

same here

(Feb. 10, 2021  5:21 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:19 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I never gave up. I’ve looked into the topic, I’ve read information, I’ve processed the information, and made my choice clear. I’m not gonna support something that won’t work out.

no, purp is for organizer
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:21 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: man. the wbo has degraded its standards to welcome new people. cant yall let the man/woman dream? I'm getting tired of people pissing each other off for no reason.

this is getting heated tbh. this person can dream, i just dont know why people are getting so angry. a mod/staff is gonna close this thread anyway.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:20 PM)Pixi Wrote: christ Drbstp calm down. you are literally not listening to anyone on this thread. chill.
I’m chill, I just didn’t realize modded Beys was such a sensitive topic. It amazes me how much bladers are stuck in their ways instead of embracing new ways to play on a official level. I started this thread calm even in my Introduction and I will remain calm while I’m being meta stoned by the masses.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:21 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:19 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I never gave up. I’ve looked into the topic, I’ve read information, I’ve processed the information, and made my choice clear. I’m not gonna support something that won’t work out.

No not yet, but my point still stands.

I am an organizer though, which means I can organize events here on the WBO.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:24 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:20 PM)Pixi Wrote: christ Drbstp calm down. you are literally not listening to anyone on this thread. chill.
I’m chill, I just didn’t realize modded Beys was such a sensitive topic. It amazes me how much bladers are stuck in their ways instead of embracing new ways to play on a official level. I started thread calm and I will remain calm while I’m being meta stoned by the masses.

alrighty then.

also wlc to wbo! hope you enjoy your stay. sorry for all the arguments here haha.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:23 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:21 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: man. the wbo has degraded its standards to welcome new people. cant yall let the man/woman dream? I'm getting tired of people pissing each other off for no reason.

this is getting heated tbh. this person can dream, i just dont know why people are getting so angry. a mod/staff is gonna close this thread anyway.

there is no reason to piss a dude off that joined like yesterday. we all had to learn. i didn't even know how to post a thread until a month in lol. horrible welcome. sry drbstp
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:26 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:21 PM)Drbstp Wrote: Are you staff? CheetoBlader

No not yet, but my point still stands.

And I respect your position because I hope to organizer of an event myself one day. Where all players are welcome to an all out tournament. Bring your best Bey and have fun no matter the style or generation.

(Feb. 10, 2021  5:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:23 PM)Pixi Wrote: this is getting heated tbh. this person can dream, i just dont know why people are getting so angry. a mod/staff is gonna close this thread anyway.

there is no reason to piss a dude off that joined like yesterday. we all had to learn. i didn't even know how to post a thread until a month in lol. horrible welcome. sry drbstp
Thank you for being considerate!
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:24 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
I’m chill, I just didn’t realize modded Beys was such a sensitive topic. It amazes me how much bladers are stuck in their ways instead of embracing new ways to play on a official level. I started this thread calm even in my Introduction and I will remain calm while I’m being meta stoned by the masses.

Sensitive topic? Bladers stuck in their ways? That’s all wack. For the most part people aren’t getting sensitive about this, we’ve already said multiple times why it won’t work, but you keep on pushing without stopping to look at the reasons. Please just actually take the time to look at Citrus’ and Crab’s responses, and reply to them with any questions or concerns.

This has gone on long enough, and it really needs to stop. Either actually pitch a plan, or just let it be. I’ll stop debating publicly here for now, but will reply to answer questions that I can answer.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:31 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:24 PM)Drbstp Wrote: I’m chill, I just didn’t realize modded Beys was such a sensitive topic. It amazes me how much bladers are stuck in their ways instead of embracing new ways to play on a official level. I started this thread calm even in my Introduction and I will remain calm while I’m being meta stoned by the masses.

Sensitive topic? Bladers stuck in their ways? That’s all wack. For the most part people aren’t getting sensitive about this, we’ve already said multiple times why it won’t work, but you keep on pushing without stopping to look at the reasons. Please just actually take the time to look at Citrus’ and Crab’s responses, and reply to them with any questions or concerns.

This has gone on long enough, and it really needs to stop. Either actually pitch a plan, or just let it be. I’ll stop debating publicly here for now, but will reply to answer questions that I can answer.

My question started opening this thread and instead of answers I have people trying to shut me down and I just joined.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:28 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:26 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: No not yet, but my point still stands.

And I respect your position because I hope to organizer of an event myself one day. Where all players are welcome to an all out tournament. Bring your best Bey and have fun no matter the style or generation.

I do understand you’re passion for modded tournaments, but cross gen isn’t allowed because MFB tends to break the other gens pretty easily, and mods aren’t allowed because there are some pretty op mods out there and then you have a bunch of 10 year olds and adolescents with the minds of a 10 year old crying (I know I would if my bey broke).
this thread has moved from its general purpose. besides I made a thread for it anyways.
CitrusNinja3
Im pretty sure the only way that mods would be allowed at tournaments would be in unranked tournaments. A way forward could be to become an organizer and draft your own set of rules. If the WBO does not make a new format for this or the mentioned pathway that i stated doesnt work out, then the best coarse would be to advertise these things on another platform.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:28 PM)Drbstp Wrote: And I respect your position because I hope to organizer of an event myself one day. Where all players are welcome to an all out tournament. Bring your best Bey and have fun no matter the style or generation.

I do understand you’re passion for modded tournaments, but cross gen isn’t allowed because MFB tends to break the other gens pretty easily, and mods aren’t allowed because there are some pretty op mods out there and then you have a bunch of 10 year olds and adolescents with the minds of a 10 year old crying (I know I would if my bey broke).
I don’t expect people to enter a tournament or stadium and not no what’s at stake. Like make a conscious decision to do battle; Sign a waiver even.
just gonna leave this here
[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-02-10-at-10-37-24-AM.png]
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:38 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Im pretty sure the only way that mods would be allowed at tournaments would be in unranked tournaments. A way forward could be to become an organizer and draft your own set of rules. If the WBO does not make a new format for this or the mentioned pathway that i stated doesnt work out, then the best coarse would be to advertise these things on another platform.
Now that my friend is called logic!
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:38 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Im pretty sure the only way that mods would be allowed at tournaments would be in unranked tournaments. A way forward could be to become an organizer and draft your own set of rules. If the WBO does not make a new format for this or the mentioned pathway that i stated doesnt work out. Then the best coarse would be to advertise these things on another platform.

finally, someone who tries to help and brainstorm instead of killing off the idea before it is even created

also, this is a valid point. i agree.
Drbstp you gotta stop at-ing people you're actively continuing to post rules violations towards.

And I absolutely hate to at people at all but CitrusNinja3 clean this thread up, lock it, and assess penalties. Consider giving people time off for bad behavior.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:39 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I do understand you’re passion for modded tournaments, but cross gen isn’t allowed because MFB tends to break the other gens pretty easily, and mods aren’t allowed because there are some pretty op mods out there and then you have a bunch of 10 year olds and adolescents with the minds of a 10 year old crying (I know I would if my bey broke).
I don’t expect people to enter a tournament or stadium and not no what’s at stake. Like make a conscious decision to do battle; Sign a waiver even.

The thing is that no one would battle if they knew that they’re beys are more likely to break.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I do understand you’re passion for modded tournaments, but cross gen isn’t allowed because MFB tends to break the other gens pretty easily, and mods aren’t allowed because there are some pretty op mods out there and then you have a bunch of 10 year olds and adolescents with the minds of a 10 year old crying (I know I would if my bey broke).

cross gen is illegal. that's not gonna change. breakage is very common.

The thing is, ton of Bladers (mostly kids) just see ‘Beyblade tournament’ and sign up without reading the rules. And most of them think that they’re the best, and that they have some weird anime style connection with their Bey. While it’s really their own fault, would you really want to have to deal with that at an event, seeing a kid start crying because they’re favorite Bey got damaged?
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: just gonna leave this here
[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-02-10-at-10-37-24-AM.png]
Like I said “Sensitive” you go as far as contacting staff to shut me down instead of trying to show support of new ideas from new members. 
Thanks for your time CitrusNinja3 & DeltaZakuro
okay, this is getting stupid. can we all agree to not post here until closure? this is just a heated argument- no, war- waiting to happen.
pls close this thread