Mobile app tournaments

Hey guys I think There should be a tournament for the mobile app or BEYBLADE BURST I think it be pretty ?  I hope you have a blademazeing  day and year
Well, there are tournaments in the Beyblade Burst (game) app
A tournament for those who can’t go to them. That would be cool. All of the players get their Hasbro names on, and an organizer can get told who lost, and who won. It would be a little long to get all the names, but it would be fast to get the battles done. As long as nobody lies.

(Jun. 17, 2018  5:05 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Well, there are tournaments in the Beyblade Burst (game) app

And those tournaments are ehh.
I mean actually facing people in person somebody really needs to do a Mobile tournament

Also anybody please spread the word about this to read everywhere I want an official organizers to see this please and thank you I hope everybody has a blademazeing day and year
(Jun. 17, 2018  6:00 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: A tournament for those who can’t go to them. That would be cool. All of the players get their Hasbro names on, and an organizer can get told who lost, and who won. It would be a little long to get all the names, but it would be fast to get the battles done. As long as nobody lies.

(Jun. 17, 2018  5:05 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Well, there are tournaments in the Beyblade Burst (game) app

And those tournaments are ehh.

It's about time guys. Screenshots can be sent to the organizer to confirm results.