Mizuki Ravendale Has Entered The WBO!

Hi I'm Strike I hope you enjoy your stay
Welcome to the WBO and enjoy!
Welcome to the WBO! I am Tenma but you may as well call me Zen!! Funky having you here :D Make sure you have read all the community rules and guidelines!

Community rules and guidelines can be found by clicking this link below!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-C...-MUST-READ
Hi, welcome to the WBO! I work as a hotel receptionist
Hey there, welcome to the WBO! You can talk about all kinds of things- Beyblade or not- on this site, and I hope you have fun with us! Just a heads up, please refer to the guildlines tenma linked to know the rules of the place and avoid trouble.
See you around!
(May. 05, 2021  1:36 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Hi I'm Strike I hope you enjoy your stay

Nah its fine I don't mind and thank you for the welcome! ^^

(May. 05, 2021  1:43 AM)WorldKai Wrote: Welcome to the site!

Thank you! ^^

(May. 05, 2021  2:44 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Welcome to the WBO and enjoy!

Thank you! ^^ I'm sure I will enjoy my time here!

(May. 05, 2021  8:26 AM)tenma Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! I am Tenma but you may as well call me Zen!! Funky having you here Grin Make sure you have read all the community rules and guidelines!

Community rules and guidelines can be found by clicking this link below!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-C...-MUST-READ

Thank you! ^^ and I'll make sure to read everything.

(May. 05, 2021  10:05 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Hi, welcome to the WBO! I work as a hotel receptionist

lol Thank you! ^^

(May. 05, 2021  1:28 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Hey there, welcome to the WBO! You can talk about all kinds of things- Beyblade or not- on this site, and I hope you have fun with us! Just a heads up, please refer to the guildlines tenma linked to know the rules of the place and avoid trouble.
See you around!

Thank you! ^^ and I will do so.
Welcome to the WBO. Hope you have a fun time here! Also, MizukiRavendale, you remember Ryuga from the metal saga? (I see Kai's you favorite)
(May. 07, 2021  1:03 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Hope you have a fun time here! Also, MizukiRavendale, you remember Ryuga from the metal saga? (I see Kai's you favorite)

Thank you! ^^ and I've pictures of Ryuga but I don't think I ever got that far in the anime to see him. Yes Kai is one of favorites. I like the whole bladebreakers team lol.
(May. 04, 2021  9:24 PM)Kai1100 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  9:17 PM)MizukiRavendale Wrote: Hello I'm new here and my name is Mizuki Ravendale! My boyfriend showed me this site and I immediately wanted to join lol. I've been a fan of Beyblade since the plastic gen as well. I remember having one of the Bladebreakers Beys which I think it was either Dranzer or Dragoon? I can't really remember I need to look for it one day. I am familiar with the metal series and the burst series cause of my nephew. I hope to have a fun time here and compete with you all once I get myself some beyblades! Anyways time to let it rip! 

[Image: 25E16AC45F8AF877063C0E91A347C5E9371BE9AD]

(May. 04, 2021  9:22 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Wow Kai1100 is this your girlfriend?

Yep!

That's awesome. You're the only one ive seen here that has a date and I think thats cool.

imagine not having a girlfriend, Surely couldnt be me
(May. 07, 2021  8:43 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  9:24 PM)Kai1100 Wrote: Yep!

That's awesome. You're the only one ive seen here that has a date and I think thats cool.

Thanks Delta. ^^ We both have the same interests and hobbies so it makes it easy for us to have fun conversations. ^^

(May. 07, 2021  9:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Hello there.

Hello ^^
(May. 08, 2021  12:46 AM)MizukiRavendale Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  8:43 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: That's awesome. You're the only one ive seen here that has a date and I think thats cool.

Thanks Delta. ^^ We both have the same interests and hobbies so it makes it easy for us to have fun conversations. ^^

ngl, you're so lucky!
(May. 07, 2021  7:57 PM)MizukiRavendale Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  1:03 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Hope you have a fun time here! Also, MizukiRavendale, you remember Ryuga from the metal saga? (I see Kai's you favorite)

Thank you! ^^ and I've pictures of Ryuga but I don't think I ever got that far in the anime to see him. Yes Kai is one of favorites. I like the whole bladebreakers team lol.

Kai's my favorite OG series character.
[Image: 1r3fn3-e1579990017466.jpg]