Mistakes hasbro have made with there products

(Dec. 31, 2010  7:45 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: just saying hasbro are petty dumb beyblade are hasbro biggest mnoey makers in my money if they took more care with there products and packaging

Erm... No? Try Transformers? Who's got 30 years under their belt, Transformers or Beyblade? Plus, they are a company. They are trying to get money. Beyblade is not a major toyline. You say this as if that is their only toy line.
Megablader9 Wrote:I repeat: At least Hasbro tries.

At this time no one really care if they try especially since now they are making beyblades for more that 5 years now , i really want quality products

Megablader9 Wrote:They could have just abandoned Beyblade after it died the first time.

Could they should have done that , at least Hasbro countries could get Takara Tomy Beys back , my country was getting takara tomy beys when beyblade anime first came to India , but then Hasbro just had to join in to suck money from here , i really wish hasbro would stop making beyblades , there are no stocks here in india for 2 months now , only a few stores preserve stocks that way i can get some beys otherwise all stores including Hamleys are out of HASBRO Beys
Again this topic just keeps derailing ...