Mistakes hasbro have made with there products

The Back Of Burn Fireblaze Package Shows The Original Burn Wheel
(With The Text Engraved)

The Instructions For Bakushin Susanow 105F Show 90 In It's Picture-List Of It's Parts.

Does Anyone Keep The Backs Of The Packages? I'd Like To See If Anyone Else's Show This.
My Friend Asked What The M-Wheel On The Back Of Lightning L-Drago Package Is Since It Was Different From His.
The Back Revealed The Meteo Wheel Instead Of Lightning.
Okay... Hasbro has no excuse for that one...Man, I'm running out of arguments. Sorry, Hasbro, but that's bad.
On the back packaging of Burn Fireblaze where it shows the parts...well the performance tip (MS) does not show the metal tip. They do tend to make photoshop errors -.-
BTW Stratus G. do you mind including a photo of that back packaging of that meteowheel if possible?
THE OTHER MISTAKE IS HASBRO BEYBLADES BRAKE FAST AGAINST MFBS.
l dragos hf in the super battle vortex set the definition is dynamic movement but on the normal l drago it's hole flat for steady attack...
On the Metal Wing Smash Two Pack that my friend bought, it's meant to be Earth Eagle 145WD and Dark Libra ED145SD I think. Instead, he got STORM Eagle 145WD and Dark Libra ED145SD.
Burn Pheonix- Burn Fireblaze
Earth Aquila- Earth Eagle
Dark Cancer- Dark Gasher
Ball Sharp- Bottom Spike
Gravity Bowl- Gravity Ball

They always change SHARP to SPIKE

At the back of the box:
H145- "It grabs opponents"
DF145- For HARD hitting beys
ED145- Free Spinning Track to strike beys
FS- Controls pace
T125- Tornado sustains a vortex
D125- A broad defence ridge
HF- For Dynamic attack from Super Vortex Stadium
HF- For Steady Attack from regular
S,ES,MS- Maximizes stamina
CH120- Change to 145 for Attack, 120 for balance.

When I look at Earth Eagle and Earth Virgo- The earth wheel on Earth Virgo has 2 stars of defence and 4 stars of stamina.
Earth Wheel from Earth Eagle- 4 stars of defence 2 stars of stamina and 3 stars of attack
(Dec. 31, 2010  10:33 AM)WOLBORG MS40 Wrote: THE OTHER MISTAKE IS HASBRO BEYBLADES BRAKE FAST AGAINST MFBS.

What exactly does this mean? (Potential Signature material)
(Dec. 31, 2010  5:58 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Does Anyone Keep The Backs Of The Packages? I'd Like To See If Anyone Else's Show This.
My Friend Asked What The M-Wheel On The Back Of Lightning L-Drago Package Is Since It Was Different From His.
The Back Revealed The Meteo Wheel Instead Of Lightning.

I do keep the backs, look nice on my shelf ^__^ Meteo wheel?.... what the hades XD
umm according to kai-v the hasbro makes are made with better materials...
Hasbro has better production quality, but cares less about Beyblade.
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:17 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Hasbro has better production materials, but cares less about Beyblade.
lets hope that hsbro put more care into the metal fight explosion beyblades ...
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:24 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: lets hope that hsbro put more care into the metal fight explosion beyblades ...

Obviously this isn't going happen. They barely cared about last generation, and now they care even less.
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:27 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:24 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: lets hope that hsbro put more care into the metal fight explosion beyblades ...

Obviously this isn't going happen. They barely cared about last generation, and now they care even less.

Godamn it hasbro why dont you *********** care
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:29 PM)wolborgMS Wrote:

Because they don't care about anything but money. They are a company whose main purpose to gain profit. They don't care if you get the tournament support you want for a toy.
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:33 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:29 PM)wolborgMS Wrote:

Because they don't care about anything but money. They are a company whose main purpose to gain profit. They don't care if you get the tournament support you want for a toy.

then godamn it hasbro don't care about ********** money so much
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:34 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: then godamn it hasbro don't care about ********** money so much

this post is so dumb
all of like the last 8 posts are absymal.
just saying hasbro are petty dumb beyblade are hasbro biggest mnoey makers in my money if they took more care with there products and packaging
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:45 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: just saying hasbro are petty dumb beyblade are hasbro biggest mnoey makers in my money if they took more care with there products and packaging

yes, $8 compared to XXXXXXX they make Tongue_out
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:45 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: just saying hasbro are petty dumb beyblade are hasbro biggest mnoey makers in my money if they took more care with there products and packaging

As an individual consumer, you're worthless.
If you were dead, Hasbro wouldn't notice.
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:45 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: way to be supportive of my life

Please stop posting here unless you actually have something to say.....

Hasbro doesn't care about you, or your life. They care about your money. If you don't want to give it to them, then don't. No one is holding a gun to your head.