[Minnesota/Iowa/Wisconsin, USA] Looking for Bladers

Im just looking for some general interest in setting something up in the Midwest area. Let me know because I really want to get something going! (also I hope I posted this ok. if i didnt just let me know)
i live in minnesota!
awesome! where at? I live in Woodbury
white bear lake that's pretty close!
No way! I have Divorced parents and my dad lives there!
OMG! how old are you?
This forum is for discussing tournaments. If you want to know yourselves better, you should use the private messages.
(Feb. 24, 2012  9:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This forum is for discussing tournaments. If you want to know yourselves better, you should use the private messages.

Sorry sorry! I am looking for interest in a tournament here. But you're right, my bad!
when is the tournament in iowa want to go!!! Please give me the info in a private message. thank you
(Jun. 20, 2012  12:08 AM)Omega Dragonis Wrote: when is the tournament in iowa want to go!!! Please give me the info in a private message. thank you
There is not a tournament yet. This is to see if people would come.
Would like one in Iowa were i live but going to minniapolis some time could have one there
I happen to live in Minnesota, Lake Elmo, which happens to be very close to Woodbury, where Samurai Changer and Nay-Vee Blue's profiles said they lived. I haven't been in any WBO tournaments, but I'd like to go to one. Smile

Sorry sorry! I am looking for interest in a tournament here. But you're right, my bad!
[/quote] I live downtown minneapolis, no body really lives down here thats why we need a tournament bad a big one!
Stupid
I'm from Chicago but I'm willing to travel. Try and gather attest 5 people from each state then break the threads up aso people can start signing up for the individual tourneys on each state. use this thread just to keep the ideas going for the Midwest region, much love from Chicago.
~Drone
Hey I would go to a tournament in minne im in buffalo 45MIN from there so lets try getting this goin
I would totally come, please create a tournament in MN, I live in maple grove, I've already won one tournament and am looking for a challenge, if you live near me or at least in MN then PM me.
ugh..... why dosn't anybody want to hold a tornoment in the green bay, WI area?
How many active bladers are in each state? Just curious.
I live in MN and REALLY want to go to a tournament.It would be awesome to actually go to one. If you are hosting one or know where and when one is, PM me!!!!!!!!!! Plz Smile Smile Smile
Sorry for the bump, but I saw this thread and it seemed easier than making a new one. I'm in Iowa, and would love to have a tournament!
I could possibly host one in Milwaukee Wisconsin about 5 hours away from Minneapolis mn
I just have to find a facility
(Apr. 10, 2014  9:45 PM)Jalen wilkerson Wrote: I could possibly host one in Milwaukee Wisconsin about 5 hours away from Minneapolis mn
I just have to find a facility

You do not necessarily need a facility : most of us simply use public parks.
I'm In Milaca now and I will be in wisconsin soon too for a week idk
Tongue_out
When is there going to be a tournament in Minnesota