[Minneapolis, USA, MN] Armetage Park Bey Battle Clash! Dec.29.10

A tournament at Armetage Park in USA Minneapolis Minnesota. all bladers in minneapolis or near that area, this is your chance to meet stronger opponents! so let's do a tournament! I have a passion for beyblade, I use to play when i was little, and that's why i want to start a tournament, i want to meet stronger opponents, so what do you say?
You need to add "USA" to the prefix.

Are you planning to get your tournament approved ?
when is it gonna be???
hey how do youget your tournamant approved KIA-V?
please pm me!
You should read the Event Guide.
lol u spelled her screen name wrong lol
I'm down. I'll bring my stuff, I got one legal stadium.
i would bring my stadium but my cousin cut half of the border off i while was in new york with family
ok i have five days off from school and if you guys all want to battle name a location and day you want to have it oh and name a park close by you
hehehe
I say armatege cause it so close to me
That's the day of my bday! Grin Get this approved for me guys! Srry off topic.
guys i havent heard from gingman but i dont think this is gonna happen =(
im still here rabidboy
im glad all of you want to come, you will all have to bring your own legal stadium also please if you attend, i only have two pegasus thunder whips, and a super vortex stadium.
Also if you guys are able to bring family or freinds, please PM me.
and tell me how many you are bringing, there is no entry limit for this tournament.
when cause tomarrows thanksgiving and its snowing like crazy but i do know somewhere else we could play but i dont know if there open.
Maybe endbirough park on Friday???
Edit:can any of you guys get there??? On Friday??? If so pm me or post a reply on this thred
does anyone know what time the tournemt starts and ends?
(Nov. 08, 2010  8:16 AM)gingman4432 Wrote: A tournament at Armetage Park in USA Minneapolis Minnesota. all bladers in minneapolis or near that area, this is your chance to meet stronger opponents! so let's do a tournament! I have a passion for beyblade, I use to play when i was little, and that's why i want to start a tournament, i want to meet stronger opponents, so what do you say?

(Nov. 22, 2010  12:57 AM)rabidboy Wrote: i would bring my stadium but my cousin cut half of the border off i while was in new york with family
what time does it start and end?