[Minneapolis, USA, MN] Armetage Park Bey Battle Clash! Dec.29.10

(Nov. 08, 2010  8:16 AM)gingman4432 Wrote: A tournament at Armetage Park in USA Minneapolis Minnesota. all bladers in minneapolis or near that area, this is your chance to meet stronger opponents! so let's do a tournament! I have a passion for beyblade, I use to play when i was little, and that's why i want to start a tournament, i want to meet stronger opponents, so what do you say?
what time does it start and end?
(Nov. 08, 2010  8:16 AM)gingman4432 Wrote: A tournament at Armetage Park in USA Minneapolis Minnesota. all bladers in minneapolis or near that area, this is your chance to meet stronger opponents! so let's do a tournament! I have a passion for beyblade, I use to play when i was little, and that's why i want to start a tournament, i want to meet stronger opponents, so what do you say?
what time does it start and end?
i can probably make it just need to get some good combos tested. oh i have a super vortex i can bring and are there going to be prizes for winner.
do you haft to bring your own stadium?
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:44 PM)gingman4432 Wrote: it depends
I only got 1 pegasus thunder wip will that be o.k.?
I'll come if I can. I have two old bey stadiums (Dragoon Hurricane Stadium and Iron Battlefield if you care). Could you just say when and where this tournament is going to be, since I'm not finding it anywhere in here?
Gingman what the carp me and my dad were just there no one was there
sorry I just got angry cause I`ve never been to a tourment before SORRY GINGMAN and when me and my dad went at 2 no one was there
He didnt even go threw with the tournament my friend knuckles48 went to the tournament and nobody was there he and I are MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAADDDDPinching_eyes
Yeah what the carp I could run a better tournamentPinching_eyes
That is why we require for tournaments to be approved ... It would have probably been amateur anyway.