Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!)

Does anyone have any populated multiplayer servers I could go on? Preferably where PvP is allowed. Playing alone gets boring Confused
(Aug. 05, 2011  9:52 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Does anyone have any populated multiplayer servers I could go on? Preferably where PvP is allowed. Playing alone gets boring Confused

http://www.tastycraft.net/ it an alright server
in the server i go on you can Turn on PVP,but most players have it off so you cant hurt them
PM me for the IP
My Lets play
episode 1

yeah my first lets play
its got carp quality however Unhappy
plz watch it though lol
(Aug. 06, 2011  6:57 AM)MC Creeper Wrote: in the server i go on you can Turn on PVP,but most players have it off so you cant hurt them
PM me for the IP

I want to murder people and steal their stuff >:T

Not really, I want to have epic battles with secret underground bases.
^Lmao,the town im in on the server has an underground mine where ive built a base in,its pretty cool,but theres so many creepers down there (they dont damage property when they blow up in this server,only people) and that town is like overrun by zombies,skeletons,Spiders and Spider Jockeys,i never go out at night because of it lol.
EDIT:Its so over run by monsters,at night they have a sniping game where you snipe the Monsters,i havent played it yet but a friend on the server Cyclone15 says its pretty cool
STUPID ENDERMAN i really hope im getting the single player commands mod soon THEY ARE GONNA DESTROY MY HOUSES i dont mind a bit of thrills but THE ANNOYANCE
Congrats to Notch on getting married to Ez and I hope they have a happy life together =D
You guys already have 1.8?! lucky! I only have 1.7.3 Unhappy I wanna destroy some endermen!!!
1.8 is out? I'm on 1.7.3 still, do we even have a release date on 1.8?
^ Amazing post you have there. Filled with exciting things. [/sarcasm]
(Aug. 16, 2011  10:03 PM)storm dranzer Wrote: You guys already have 1.8?! lucky! I only have 1.7.3 Unhappy I wanna destroy some endermen!!!

lol 1.8 is not yet out...
OhMyGosh, CANNOT WAIT for the adventure update! The village NPC's are going to be such a huge development.
I know! Finally, I wont be alone, since barely any of my friends play Minecraft Unhappy I do hope the NPCs are better than the ones in the Millennium (sp?) Mod.
Im not a fan of minecraft but i do play it ive tried making black ops maps but accidentally left "zombies" on then a creeper came and exploded and destroyed everything so after that couldnt be bothered playing
What? no one could have played 1.8
If im right, it should come out in september/october (cant remember which...)

Has anyone played the Pocket version? Whatcha think? I cant wait until it comes out for other android devices.
I hope it can be played on Android tablets.
(Aug. 18, 2011  4:59 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I know! Finally, I wont be alone, since barely any of my friends play Minecraft Unhappy I do hope the NPCs are better than the ones in the Millennium (sp?) Mod.

I had that mod. It was good, but this should be a ton better.
Blaaaaagh, I died in the Pandemonium sever when I was playing with Chaos Blader. Party because I am a non observant idiot who fell into an 8 or so block hole and party because I can't outrun a spider. But, Chaos did manage to get a pick, so that's always good news! Grin
(Aug. 20, 2011  3:43 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Blaaaaagh, I died in the Pandemonium sever when I was playing with Chaos Blader. Party because I am a non observant idiot who fell into an 8 or so block hole and party because I can't outrun a spider. But, Chaos did manage to get a pick, so that's always good news! Grin

Haha, I'm still alive BTW , so when you get unbanned we can team up again. Smile (If I'm still alive by then that is. Pinching_eyes_2)

P.S. I killed the spider that killed you.
How'd you kill it? Raging punch mode? I tried to do that but... failed.
I accidently got killed in a monster farm..... I had diamonds D:
Tee hee. The Fire Wyrm, why were you even AT monster farm without good protective items such as armor? Tsk tsk. Anyways, I have the most aesome new world where monsters will never get me!
(Aug. 21, 2011  1:47 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I dont really know.

Monster farm? You mean a monster spawn room, correct? Underground?

I made a sick house in the middle of the ocean. It's almost in the atmosphere, and it floats! No roots to the ground, save for one railroad track that brings you to land and back.