Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!)

(Jul. 28, 2011  12:35 PM)SwiftShadow Wrote: *Snip*

Oh god, when these things are in Minecraft, I'm permanently playing on peaceful, I don't want my house ripping to shreds by mobs. If they did, Smithicide
I already saw those photos on the Minecraft Forums Tongue_out
Oh God
What the hell are those things...?
I'll be playing on hard like a BAWS!
Just kidding, perma peace mode initiated. Either that, or they better let you be able to make shotguns or a stronger weapon.
Wait I know! Erm, have plates all around your house an some of those launcher things (not pistons) that shoot stuff at mobs set up for them!
Oh god, no. Can they see through walls too?

They work in packs. So killing them will be difficult. And they tear down your homes. That's it, I'm going nomad-style Minecraft.
Whenever I play I always make a tiny home... Welp, guess that's gonna change XD Either that, or I'm gonna nomad LIKE A BAWS.
(Jul. 28, 2011  8:03 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Oh God
What the hell are those things...?
I'll be playing on hard like a BAWS!
Just kidding, perma peace mode initiated. Either that, or they better let you be able to make shotguns or a stronger weapon.
Wait I know! Erm, have plates all around your house an some of those launcher things (not pistons) that shoot stuff at mobs set up for them!
Thats why you get the gun mod :3
I don't like to mod on minecraft because I like it plain ol minecraft. When those things come out, I take out my diamond sword again.
Yeah, mods make it too easy. Unless it's like, Aether-type mods. But too many items, guns, and other stuff make it easy.
If you wanna kill monsters, PWN THEM WITHOUT HELP! USE YOUR SWORD NOT A GUN!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIeQgwEJU...r_embedded
Guys... Serious You're not gonna like Endermen.
Don't blink.
Blink and you're dead.
Don't turn your back.
Don't look away.
And don't blink.
Good Luck.
o.o I don't think I'll ever switch out of peaceful. That is going to give me nightmares. Imagine four of them in a dark/barely lit cave? D:
Don't ever look at them an you'll be fine! Grin
SO DO NOT LOOK ANYWHERE WHERE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S THERE
Idk if they will spawn in caves though, it would be bad though. :\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBUg6x4jR...re=related
There's an update that shows everything that's coming in 1.8, it's pretty huge!
I don't know. I get creeped out pretty easily. And the fear of just seeing one, and knowing it could kill you.

Also: I hope the hunger bar is optional; I don't want to have to worry about it on long cave exploring adventures.
That's for adventure mode only, and idk, I doubt it will be.
i have a qeustion before i start, what are creepers?
That's a pretty stupid question, play the game and find out, or read the wiki!
(Aug. 02, 2011  4:25 AM)leone=best Wrote: i have a qeustion before i start, what are creepers?

there green and they explode nuff said
i reckon some one should make a texpack for minecraft where the ender man looks l;ike herobrine
(Aug. 02, 2011  8:21 AM)njrk97 Wrote: I reckon someone should make a texture pack for Minecraft where the Enderman looks like Herobrine.

This. It would be a great idea. Speaking of which, when 1.8 comes out I'll have to update my texture pack on Painterly, again.
When 1.8 comes out, I bring out my BEAST mode on the endermen. And I am psyched that adventure mode is coming!!
Has anyone else experienced the dissapearing chest inventory in multiplayer? i lost 5 diamond swords and 30 diamond gems because of that...
Are you sure they weren't stolen?
Yeah,my chests were locked,plus the admin of the server said it was a bug.
He probably stole them, lol.
Does anybody know when 1.8 comes out? I can't wait to beat the stuffing out of endermen.
Actually,he didnt,its happened to alot of people,and he wasnt even online when it happened either,me and some friends had to post on the server's forum about it