Might Sell My Beyblades

Is there a way we can meet n close this today, I am looking for heaven pegasus and drain Fafnir. Or please let me know where can I get them online (other than amazon n eBay )
(Sep. 21, 2019  7:24 PM)ahmd.rahim Wrote: Is there a way we can meet n close this today, I am looking for heaven pegasus and drain Fafnir. Or please let me know where can I get them online (other than amazon n eBay )

Sorry man I dont think I have any info for ya. The only other things I know of are amazon and ebay
Hey, sorry about this, but I won’t be purchasing your Nightmare Longinus.
(Sep. 20, 2019  9:30 PM)amidamaru Wrote: How much for nightmare longinus (it's tt right?) And revive Phoenix?

DUDE IM SO SORRY I DIDNT GET TO YOU!
Both of em are $8 and yes Longinus is tt. Same with Revive Pheonix
(Oct. 02, 2019  11:15 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  9:30 PM)amidamaru Wrote: How much for nightmare longinus (it's tt right?) And revive Phoenix?

I'll take that revive.
Hey! How much for big bang(cosmic) Pegasu

**Pegasus

Sorry

Also, is this Hasbro or tt?
(Oct. 03, 2019  1:06 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Hey! How much for big bang(cosmic) Pegasu

**Pegasus

Sorry

Big Bang Pegasus is $12. And it is TakaraTomy. 
Also is available.

Aye yo guys! I should probably point out that you actually have to tell me whether you're going to buy the beyblade or not instead of asking me "How much for the Victory Valtryek?" or "Is Victory Valtryek TakaraTomy?" You guys are confusing me on whether you're gonna pay for it or not!
So please tell me whether you are gonna pay for it or not!
(Oct. 03, 2019  3:38 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  1:06 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Hey! How much for big bang(cosmic) Pegasu

**Pegasus

Sorry

Big Bang Pegasus is $12. And it is TakaraTomy. 
Also is available.

Aye yo guys! I should probably point out that you actually have to tell me whether you're going to buy the beyblade or not instead of asking me "How much for the Victory Valtryek?" or "Is Victory Valtryek TakaraTomy?" You guys are confusing me on whether you're gonna pay for it or not!

Ok. I might buy it, but maybe by Sunday next week. Can I just pm you my address, and same for you so I can send you the cash? If I do buy it, it will be by next week around Sunday.
(Oct. 03, 2019  4:08 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  3:38 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Big Bang Pegasus is $12. And it is TakaraTomy. 
Also is available.

Ok. I might buy it, but maybe by Sunday next week. Can I just pm you my address, and same for you so I can send you the cash? If I do buy it, it will be by next week around Sunday.

Oh yeah man. Sure thing. I'll do the same.
(Oct. 03, 2019  9:33 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  4:08 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Ok. I might buy it, but maybe by Sunday next week. Can I just pm you my address, and same for you so I can send you the cash? If I do buy it, it will be by next week around Sunday.

Oh yeah man. Sure thing. I'll do the same.

Just to let you know, your supposed to post pictures of the beys your selling, or your thread might be taken down. I just wanted to let you know. Smile
(Oct. 03, 2019  9:35 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  9:33 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Oh yeah man. Sure thing. I'll do the same.

Just to let you know, your supposed to post pictures of the beys your selling, or your thread might be taken down. I just wanted to let you know. Smile

Fafnir i'm sure I already knew that, but I dont know how to post pictures. It says it needs a url but it comes from my files. There is no url in the files.
(Oct. 03, 2019  9:39 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  9:35 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Just to let you know, your supposed to post pictures of the beys your selling, or your thread might be taken down. I just wanted to let you know. Smile

Fafnir i'm sure I already knew that, but I dont know how to post pictures. It says it needs a url but it comes from my files. There is no url in the files.

You could just post the link to the photo.
(Oct. 03, 2019  10:03 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  9:39 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Fafnir i'm sure I already knew that, but I dont know how to post pictures. It says it needs a url but it comes from my files. There is no url in the files.

You could just post the link to the photo.
Thats the point. I dont have a link. How about I just make a document that shows all the pictures and people just go to the documents?
(Oct. 03, 2019  10:12 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  10:03 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: You could just post the link to the photo.
Thats the point. I dont have a link. How about I just make a document that shows all the pictures and people just go to the documents?

I'm sure that would work, although people won't be able to use Google Docs if they don't have a Google account.
(Oct. 03, 2019  10:14 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  10:12 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Thats the point. I dont have a link. How about I just make a document that shows all the pictures and people just go to the documents?

I'm sure that would work, although people won't be able to use Google Docs if they don't have a Google account.

Then I'll turn it into a PDF I guess.
(Oct. 03, 2019  10:16 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  10:14 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'm sure that would work, although people won't be able to use Google Docs if they don't have a Google account.

Then I'll turn it into a PDF I guess.

That's perfect. Smile
(Oct. 03, 2019  10:19 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  10:16 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Then I'll turn it into a PDF I guess.

That's perfect. Smile
Great! I'll start the PDf now and take all the pictures when I get home! Smile
(Oct. 05, 2019  10:08 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: I finally have pictures of the beyblades guys! here is the link to the PDF!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pKAY6gp...1W-ER/view

It says I need permission
(Oct. 05, 2019  10:30 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2019  10:08 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: I finally have pictures of the beyblades guys! here is the link to the PDF!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pKAY6gp...1W-ER/view

It says I need permission
Then send me the request and I'll accept it.

Actually scratch that. I just made it to where anyone can view it.

(Oct. 03, 2019  4:08 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2019  3:38 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Big Bang Pegasus is $12. And it is TakaraTomy. 
Also is available.

Yo dude I have pics of the beyblades if you wanna check em out.
(Oct. 02, 2019  11:15 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:

Ok I'm interested in that nightmare longinus can you include a frame?
(Oct. 06, 2019  1:20 PM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2019  11:15 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: DUDE IM SO SORRY I DIDNT GET TO YOU!

Like what type of frame?

**Pegasus

Sorry

Unfortunately dude, I just realized that Big Bang is temporarily unavailable. I cannot seem to locate its final drive tip in my house anywhere. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll keep looking though.

(Oct. 06, 2019  1:20 PM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2019  11:15 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: DUDE IM SO SORRY I DIDNT GET TO YOU!

If you mean a Disc Frame, Nightmare longinus goes into 2 different pieces. The Disc Frame is there it just doesn't come off thats how TT made it.
If you dont seem to see the frame its there, it just might've not captured good enough by how dark it was inside my house thats why I went outside.
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:52 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  1:20 PM)amidamaru Wrote: Ok I'm interested in that nightmare longinus can you include a frame?
Like what type of frame?

**Pegasus

Sorry

Unfortunately dude, I just realized that Big Bang is temporarily unavailable. I cannot seem to locate its final drive tip in my house anywhere. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll keep looking though.

(Oct. 06, 2019  1:20 PM)amidamaru Wrote: Ok I'm interested in that nightmare longinus can you include a frame?
If you mean a Disc Frame, Nightmare longinus goes into 2 different pieces. The Disc Frame is there it just doesn't come off thats how TT made it.
If you dont seem to see the frame its there, it just might've not captured good enough by how dark it was inside my house thats why I went outside.

Ohh ok cool
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:52 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
Like what type of frame?

**Pegasus

Sorry

Well, Nightmare Longinus is actually designed so that you can’t put a disc on it, but you can put a frame on it.
(Oct. 06, 2019  9:22 PM)Raptor547 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:52 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Like what type of frame?

Well, Nightmare Longinus is actually designed so that you can’t put a disc on it, but you can put a frame on it.
Yeah dude, the frame is there. I took a closer look at my Longinus the frame is included. And you're right there is no disc.

(Oct. 06, 2019  9:22 PM)Raptor547 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2019  2:52 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Like what type of frame?

Oh wait a minute dude, you're actually right! I just put kukulcans frame on longinus and it works. All this time I had longinus and I never even knew it could add a frame to itself. XD Do you want a picture of it?