[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

If something went on in Grand Rapids, that would be great. If that couldn't work there should be a decision about mid state like Lansing area, but if possible Grand Rapids area would be nice.
I currently live in Michigan and was curious if anyone would be interested in either a casual meet up, or a tournament. I already know a few people interested, but please let me know! Formats could be standard or limited (preferably limited) I have 3 bb-10 stadiums I could also provide.
Theres a bit of an ohio community that gets together in cincinnati every so often. No official tournaments yet as were waiting on our local organizer to get his liscense approved, but we do have some casual meetups
I actually do live in muskegon currently so I would like to join up
I would like it in grand rapids as well
I’m in the Troy area but I’m not opposed to driving wherever to make it work!
(Dec. 11, 2019  2:19 AM)Guzmada Wrote: Theres a bit of an ohio community that gets together in cincinnati every so often. No official tournaments yet as were waiting on our local organizer to get his liscense approved, but we do have some casual meetups

Yeah that sounds interesting! About a 6 hour drive for me, but if It’s metal fight I’ll be there.
I live in Muskegon Michigan but am willing to travel! Are you into metal fight?
I might be interested I live around the border between Michigan and Ohio. I mainly have Metal Beys, but I have a few burst beys.
Count me in.
(Dec. 24, 2019  11:30 PM)RobertWC2000 Wrote: I might be interested I live around the border between Michigan and Ohio. I mainly have Metal Beys, but I have a few burst beys.

Do you have discord? Please pm me as everyone interested is more into metal fight beyblades then burst!

(Dec. 25, 2019  7:42 AM)Tri Wrote: Count me in.

Sounds good!
(Dec. 11, 2019  3:17 AM)BladerOwl Wrote: The Beyblade Olympics might be coming up in Detroit this summer since me and my friend Flashh are planning the event and its gonna be held on Belle Isle. I live by the Detroit area want to start a tournament in that area plus do you play burst

I live in Michigan around the Detroit area and play burst
(Dec. 30, 2019  4:43 PM)MichiganBlader Wrote: I live in Michigan around the Detroit area and play burst
That’s cool, I’m primarily mfb, but I know there’s quite a few burst bladers here
I have some MFBS

I'm fine with lending you a beyblade if we do a burst tournament
I'm not as far north, but to be honest, it would be nice to see people play the game I missed out on when I was younger. I have a few MF Beyblades, Most of them are Shogun Steel.
I would LOVE to join in please make it in Medina Ohio or close to that please

I’m burst and mfb
(Jan. 02, 2020  7:03 PM)OmniBurstL1T Wrote: I would LOVE to join in please make it in Medina Ohio or close to that please

I’m burst and mfb

Currently the plan is to host it in Warsaw Indiana.
I live in Indiana but I’d be interested in a beyblade tournament. My kiddo is really anxious to meet other bladers
(Feb. 02, 2020  4:06 AM)Sharris9 Wrote: I live in Indiana but I’d be interested in a beyblade tournament. My kiddo is really anxious to meet other bladers

That's cool! There's a Tournament for the Metal Series of Beyblades later in the summer that is being planned. But (assuming your child most likely has the new Burst System of Beyblades) there was plans of a Burst Standard tournament sometime at a Church in Cincinnati. It's still under wraps about the actual planning on times. But if s/he does have Metal System Beyblades, people were trying to set stuff up at The East-gate Mall for a tournament.
My son is into Beyblades and has the Burst kind. We would be interested in a tournament in and around the Ohio, Michigan and Indiana borders.
We live in Cleveland area and can host at the library in Westlake, Ohio.
(Dec. 16, 2019  6:29 AM)ItsSwift Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  2:19 AM)Guzmada Wrote: Theres a bit of an ohio community that gets together in cincinnati every so often. No official tournaments yet as were waiting on our local organizer to get his liscense approved, but we do have some casual meetups

Yeah that sounds interesting! About a 6 hour drive for me, but if It’s metal fight I’ll be there.

It will be dude.
Any Bladers in Arenac county, Michigan? 
Reply if you are from or around Arenac County
I might be able to start an unofficial tournament for whoever is in the area at the time. It will be hosted at the Sterling Elementary if anyone wants to come.
(Dec. 15, 2020  4:37 PM)micksterfist Wrote: I might be able to start an unofficial tournament for whoever is in the area at the time. It will be hosted at the Sterling Elementary if anyone wants to come.

As of right now, advertising non-official WBO events on the WBO is prohibited.
If you're interested in getting something started in your area, I recommend taking the organizers quiz.
ALRIGHT YOU GOT YOUR SELF A CHALLENGER I LIVE IN SPRINGPORT JACKSON MICHIGAN BRING IT ON BLADERS PLEASE PM ME WHEN YOU WANT TO BATTLE OH MAN IM GETTING FIRED UP LETS DOT THIS AND MAKE THIS A AWESOME EXPERIENCE SENSE ITS MY FIRST