[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

Can I put ldradoten down too?
I'll be a maybe for this one too.
Alright The tournament is official!
I'm not sure about ldrago but I will see
Hey guys in Michigan! Indiana is planning to have a tournament in Warsaw on August 3, if you're interested please check or the Indiana thread.
(Jul. 07, 2013  6:49 PM)Tri Wrote: Hey guys in Michigan! Indiana is planning to have a tournament in Warsaw on August 3, if you're interested please check or the Indiana thread.

I forgot to reply to ur text but yea but me as a maybe.
Yuko I may be able to go on the 20. Will it be zero g or good ole bb 10
Good old bb 10 at least that's what the thread says
Yep, It will be BB-10. Until I gather enough money to get at least 2 more zero g's my tournaments will be BB-10 only.
(Jul. 10, 2013  3:35 PM)AHMADNASSERBOSS Wrote: i live in detriot

So can you come to the tournament in Plymouth
I want to battle someone from Laurel,Mississipi
This thread is for michigan, why would you expect to find tournaments in Mississipi here?
Where is crowly park?
Thats not where the tournament is at.
Yuko sorry I can't go because thats the day we go camping
Hey, you can battle me. Anyways, Hasbro is making a zero-g like beystadium, and, zero-g like beyblades!
Everyone already knows that haha, anyway do u think you can make it to Battle in the hidden lair this satarday in Plymouth MI
sorry, but I am going to ohio for three days, and the day the tournament is I will be on my way to ohio to go to Kalahari. although I am taking my computer there so I get all the latest info.

(Jul. 17, 2013  8:48 PM)AHMADNASSERBOSS Wrote: fell the burn and power
I love kalahari and if anyone has an extra befowl energy ring it might be mine so plz pm me if you do
Yo! Who is up for a tournament in Grand Rapids in september
I am up for one, just need to know the day
I'm up my grandparents have been waiting for another one in Grand Rapids
What about ldragoten
Probably but put him as a maybe