Meteo L-Drago LW105LF

This bey was subsequently released as the successor to Lightning L-Drago 100HF in the starter BB-88. it is most commonly reffered to as L-Drago II and is currently only available in Asia where they are manufactured by Takara Tomy and SonoKong.

Face: L-Drago
The Face on this Beyblade depicts a Dragon, Draco, one of the 88 constellations in space. However Meteo's design implements a longer neck and a curly font. In addition to this, the design is painted onto the face bolt with the option of also being able to apply decals.

Clear Wheel: L-Drago II
Weight:
The L-Drago clear wheel features a few elements that other wheels, including the previous L-Drago wheel, don't. It has three Dragon-head designs surrounding the perimeter with rubber coaing on each of them to help reduce recoil and increase pain split. While its predesscor Lighning L-Drago may have been the only left spin bey at its time, L-Drago has been outclassed by means of Meteo and other left spin beys, as of now. Meteo's clear wheel can only be used with Meteo and sadly this is vice versa with Lightning. Alternatively you can place L-Drago II onto gravity, although this is not legal nor recommended in any type of customization. Both versions of L-Drago have a unique ability called mode change, which by turning it 180C you can switch between Barrage and Assault modes. This detailed version of L-Drago shows teeth in between the clear wheel and metal wheel when in both modes. Some bladers consider this to have more spin stealing/absorbing abilities rather than smash attack. However, this does not mean that L-Drago is the only bey that can steal spin, tests have proven smoother wheels such as Earth can share spin aswell, making energy transfer being a two way street. L-Drago's primary objective is to be an equalizer as energy transfer occurs beteen two opposite spinning beys until they are at similar RPM and whichever falls down after that is normally followed by the other right after it or at exactly the same time. Be that as it may, L-Drago II does it quite well, but the term zombie has been stretched so much the true meaning is lost. Other versions of the Clear wheel have been released, in the set; BB-98 Ultimate L-Drago Reshuffle Ver. Along with L-Drago Absorb, which is the standard L-Drago II clear wheel two other clear wheels have been released, by the names of L-Drago Rush Ver and Assault Ver which can be obtained from BB-98 L-Drago Ultitmate Re-shuffle Set.

Metal Wheel: Meteo
Weight:
Meteo, pronounced Meto, provides sufficient smash attack, mostly at low levels and is hindered by rubber on the clear wheel. Meteo is partly coloured gold, on the Barrage mode. The rest of the wheel is painted a silver colour. Through testing Meteo has considerable smash attack potential and is now considered a soon to be top tier part. It works particularly well against right spin beys. Although it has been predominately outclassed by other left spinning tops. Meteo, akin to lightning, can only be used with L-Drago II and by turning it 180C you can switch between Barrage and Assault modes. Meteo doesn't have any paryicular use, but is a useful wheel.

Use in Attack Customization
Meteo is put to good use in the custom Meteo L-Drago 100CS and works quite well in the previous combo for use with LL-Drago, Meteo L-Drago CH120RF. Meteo has also found uses in a very strong destabilizer, Meteo L-Drago 100WD.

Track: LW105 (Left Wing)
Weight:
LW105 also referred to as Left Wing, and while somehat negligible because the opponent rarely ever make contact with a track like 105 they do help stabilize the beyblade it is being used on to some point, much like that of DF145. Akin to DF145 it is very similar to 105 just as 145 is much the same as DF145, proving that the Down-Force blades rarely make even the slightest difference. It is the predecessor to DF105 which at the moment has only been released with BB-98.

Bottom: Left Flat
Weight:
Left Flat has six protrusions facing an anti-clockwise direction. It is very similar to R2F excluding the fact that it lacks rubber and is pointing in the opposite direction. Without rubber there is less friction between the stadium and tip and that results in increased stamina. It does however have less grip which makes it easier for the opposing bey to KO it. It's effects in right spin aren't differentiated and It it ls hard for it to retain a flower like pattern when used with a sliding shoot because of its pointed nature. Akin to R2F it has creditable movement speed and Is useful in the abscense of R2F.

Other Versions:
>BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle set L Drago version: Contains a red, and a blue recolour of Meteo. Contains two unique L Drago II clear wheels named Assault version and Rush version, and a blue, white and purple recolour of the original L Drago II clear wheel, Absorb version.

>CoroCoro special release: Black Flare Version

Overall
Meteo L-Drago is a useful Beyblade with more than one top-tier part included. Left Flat is a reasonable tip and it does retain some of the qualities R2F does.The LW105 Track is an alternative to the 90 and 85 variants of an attack track; which are more difficult to obtain. Altough 105 is always useful in the absence of 100. Moreover, the real reason to own this Beyblade lies in both the Metal Wheel and Clear wheel. While these are not interchangeable with other beys, its effective Smash Attack makes up for it. This HWS2 beyblade is composed of great parts, and is an excellent upgrade to LL-Drago. Most of the parts included in this bey have receational uses. While it may not be a must buy, if paired with the right parts, Meteo L-Drago has untapped potential but remains largely untested. You can score some impressive KOs with this beyblade and it does have some great alternatives if some parts are unavailiable. In addition to the aformentioned it also comes with a Beylauncher L, which is much more powerful than the regular light launcher. Be that as it may its string is essentially longer than the original L-Drago beylauncher which improves overall performance when both the bey is launched and while it is spinning. A blader who has the pre-requisites to competitive combos in MFB should own at least one of this beyblade.
Aren't the modes called ''Assault Mode'' and ''Multi-hit Mode''?
Sorry, perhaps it was Assault mode and Barrage moe, I beleive Multi Hit was for Lightning L-Drago, I'll edit it now. By the way guys i'm open to any constructive cristisicm and some input on LW105. Anything else? I was also wondering that if this was good enough I might try an atricle for Ray Unicorno or Ray Gil
(Nov. 23, 2010  11:47 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Aren't the modes called ''Assault Mode'' and ''Multi-hit Mode''?
to my understanding yes but meteo ldrago can beat galaxy pegasus and ray unicorno in both modes gravit pesius however there equily matched in all of ther modes
Maybe, but to my knowledge I have found that right spin beys generally seem to draw with it if it does not manage to ko it earl ino the fight but I beleive its common knowledge that galaxy pegasus is inferior to most HWS2 beys. ray Unicorno is a differnet story altogether
Much better than the other draft. Some minor rewording is necisary and more info could be added but overall nice job

we need more tests for this bey...
Thank you. i've read the other one. I must admit i'm pretty much a noob myself but I've been reading beywiki for ages and am getting pretty experienced. I'll have another look and edit it soon. The actual reason I posted this was nt only to gain experience but to kind of show off lol. This kind of has excerpts from the original LL-Drago 100HF, just changed a little. could you point out a few errors? itd make it much easier to correct them
You haven't said anything about the wheel's spin stealing ability which is it's main feature... Also Gravity Perseus doesn't really need to be mentioned at all since it has very little to do with this bey. I'd say it has way more spin stealing ability than smash attack yet you haven't put anything at all in the article which is essential for an article on this blade.
I'd have to disagree with you because originally, I had put that the rubber helps absorb spin, I beleive that is the same as stealing spin. I've fixed it up a bit now, but I'll keep the Perseus bit as often times on the beywiki, they would make references to other beyblades or parts. this is my ist article and im able to write very naturally it seems ideas came to me faster than i could type Wink then again my teachers alway praise me in literacy
still waiting on some input guys anythings fine, do you get some sort of face bolt to add to ur collection if something of yours is submitted to beywiki thatd be awesome this gets published then double poost
i do not think so, but that would be cool.

the only reason this probobly wont be posted on beywiki yet is because of testing, though i would ask Kei.
hmm good call
Meteo LDrago does not spin steal, it's called energy transfer which occur for both Beyblades as they are spinning in the opposite direction.
i knew that there were just alot of people saying that stealing spin is great i undertsnd it is s two way street and that both beys feed of eachother until they are at similar rpms right? other than hat is this a good article? ill edit it soon night time in australia school toorow Grin
Err.. blah is in Australia too.
Still thanks for using your time to make this article,I just got a meteo and was looking for a useful article to help.<off topic
hmm thank you. would you suggest i write an atricle for ray gil im getting kt soon and am going to do some tests.
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:51 AM)littlechipz Wrote: hmm thank you. would you suggest i write an atricle for ray gil im getting kt soon and am going to do some tests.

I would becasue i'm havin trouble with him.<off topic
ok ill pm you when i post it
i miht get warned for this but;

BUMP

that should make this thread more visible
really only bump if yu edited yoir draft or a lengthy period of time has past with no posts (lets say 1 month?)
oh sorry, but i did edit my draft

in regards to mcfrown

ill edit it now. would you say its not a must buy but rather useful to have?
(Nov. 23, 2010  11:43 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Bottom: Left Flat
Weight:
The left flat is very similar to R2F excluding the fact that it lacks rubber. One would say it is a mirror image of R2F. Without rubber there is less friction between the stadium and tip and that results in increased stamina. It does however have less grip which makes it easier for the opposing bey to KO it.
Did you forget to mention that LF was pointing in the oppisite direction?
(Nov. 23, 2010  11:43 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Overall
Left Flat is a reasonable tip and it does retain some of the qualities R2F does.The LW105 Track is an alternative to the 90 and 85 variants of an attack track; which are more difficult to obtain. Though 105 is always useful in the absence of 100. Moreover, the real reason to own this Beyblade lies in both the Metal Wheel and Clear wheel. While these are not interchangeable with other beys, its effective Smash Attack makes up for it. This HWS2 beyblade is great for beginners and even experienced bladers and its unique qualities make it an excellent purchase. If you already own L-Drago this is a considerable upgrade, even though you'll have essentially two of the same bey with different tracks and bottoms. In reason, a blader mustn't need more than one of every part so there is little to no reason to own multiples of this bey. Although it is for competitive use that every blader own at least one of this beyblade. Paired with the right parts, Meteo L-Drago has untapped potential, but it is largely untested.

I bolded some errors, fix them.