Meteo L-Drago LW105LF

(Nov. 23, 2010  11:43 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Overall
Meteo L-Drago is a useful Beyblade with more than one top-tier part included. Left Wing is a reasonable tip and it does retain some of the qualities R2F does.The LW105 Track is an alternative to the 90 and 85 variants of an attack track; which are more difficult to obtain. Though 105 is always useful in the absence of 100. Moreover, the real reason to own this Beyblade lies in both the Metal Wheel and Clear wheel. While these are not interchangeable with other beys, its effective Smash Attack makes up for it. This HWS2 beyblade is great for beginners and even experienced bladers and its unique qualities make it an excellent purchase. If you already own L-Drago this is a considerable upgrade, even though you'll have essentially two of the same bey with differnet tracks and bottoms. In reason, a blader mustn't need more than one of every part so there is little to no reason to own multiples of this bey. Although it is for competitive use that every blader own at least one of this beyblade. Paired with the right parts, Meteo L-Drago has untapped potential, but it is largely untested.

uh I think you mean left flat Smile
Updated the OP. I could say its very similar to Momiji's now, fixed up the wording wasn't concentrating haha.
I believe you should also add L-Drago II Assault and Rush Versions from BB-98 somehow.

With this release, there are different versions of L-Drago II, and therefore, should be mentioned.
(Dec. 05, 2010  6:59 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I believe you should also add L-Drago II Assault and Rush Versions from BB-98 somehow.

With this release, there are different versions of L-Drago II, and therefore, should be mentioned.
For the moment, in my opinion, we should concentrate on at least publishing a simple article on just Meteo L Drago as it comes in BB-88. Once you and I (and others, hah) have done more tests on the new Clear Wheels, then we could add parts to the article. However, to mention them and not explain them seems pointless to me.
I agree with Kai-V, any other suggestions. I don't think that the other clear wheels from BB-98 need their own article, perhaps we could mention them and then put a senetnce on the strengths and weaknesses just to summarise? Any ideas. An excerpt of what they would place?
Still waiting on approval from the mods. And I still need the weights. Beywiki is a place where we must have definitive results which are informative, not including thwe weights is a Bey Crime...
There's still typos etc, in my honest opinion, I do still think mine is better.
Hmm, yeah forgot about that one o_0, maybe you should bump yours?
There's no need so long as no one has new information.
bump
Why are you bumping this ? o O
Unless you want more feedback, ask for it. There's no point in just "bumping" this thread, LOL.
o_0 damn it. well ok, i know there is typos, just so lazy woke up about 2 hours ago, slept in. anyone out of common courtesy willing to point them out. and i mst ask, what makes momijis draft better than mine. i know theres alot of typos, but other than that more improvements are needed
The overall part is a bit too long.

You should keep it nice and simple.
o_0 I will edit it soon.. It makes sense, I should sum it up...
There are a lot of grammatical errors as well as parts where useless info has been added. You say L Drago has been outclassed by other left spin beys, by which are you referring to ? Although I actually think that that part is totally unnecessary.

"by turning it 180C", do you mean degrees ? C : celsius = temp ? :L

And why the hell is so much written on the cw but not the mw?
Hah yeah it ie a failure. I eill eork on it a bit more, but for now It seems my thread is outlawed by other drafts like Momijis...