Meteo L-Drago(Absorb Ver.) C145LRF

Poll: Is this combo good enough?

Yes
41.94%
No
58.06%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
lol, Nojo.

Dan is right for practicakly everything, you should listen to him.

This combo might be decent if it was using 230 or GB or R145. R145 preferablt, can someone do tests with R145. Gravity Perseus is amazing with R145, so what about MLD?
(Jan. 01, 2011  4:28 AM)littlechipz Wrote: lol, Nojo.

This combo might be decent if it was using 230 or GB or R145. R145 preferablt, can someone do tests with R145. Gravity Perseus is amazing with R145, so what about MLD?

In that case , RLW is not actually good with R145 , may be WD or WB will fit
I used C145 coz it can block many fierce low attackers
Chipz:I dont have 230, WAAAAAA!!!!

I'm sorry but I don't just listen to other ppl's opinions... I form my own based on personal observations and beliefs. Of course as a fellow blader I respect Dan so no offense to him. Hes a great guy. But I do have to say that C145 is being underrated.
Now I'm trying to get 230 seperately (coz I hate to waste my money on Flame byxis)230 where are you!!Can you guys help me?
(Jan. 01, 2011  4:34 AM)Vip_Dragon Wrote:

Wat is RLW?
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:22 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Now I'm trying to get 230 seperately (coz I hate to waste my money on Flame byxis)230 where are you!!Can you guys help me?
(Jan. 01, 2011  4:34 AM)Vip_Dragon Wrote:

Wat is RLW?

A typo... that said, littlechipz brings out a good point... R145+Meteo L Drago= Rubbery Menace?
Wow a rubber menace Meteo L-Drago R145LRF

I thought if you use 230 the bey will be like hammer when wobbling right?Its too high!!
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:15 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: I'm sorry but I don't just listen to other ppl's opinions... I form my own based on personal observations and beliefs. Of course as a fellow blader I respect Dan so no offense to him. Hes a great guy. But I do have to say that C145 is being underrated.

I understand, but opinion and fact a different at times.
C145 is a top-tier part with little top-tier application, as Daegor said. :V
I would stick with CH120 for MLD since C145 has come balance issues at times.
But keep testing, I will give some help to this thread soon enough, if I said nice results lmao.
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:47 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Currently,this combo's main weakness is Stamina and Attack

One Thing I'm Wondering Is..You Say It's Main Weakness Is Stamina And Attack..
But These Tell Me That Its Attack And Stamina Are Just Fine...
(Jan. 01, 2011  8:07 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  7:47 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Currently,this combo's main weakness is Stamina and Attack

One Thing I'm Wondering Is..You Say It's Main Weakness Is Stamina And Attack..
But These Tell Me That Its Attack And Stamina Are Just Fine...

As you can see,this bey has a better rate in defencing as you can see the results when it fights Vulcan which When I tested it on Burn Bull,Burn keeps on outspinning it.So in my opinion,This bey lacks stamina
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:47 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:15 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: I'm sorry but I don't just listen to other ppl's opinions... I form my own based on personal observations and beliefs. Of course as a fellow blader I respect Dan so no offense to him. Hes a great guy. But I do have to say that C145 is being underrated.

I understand, but opinion and fact a different at times.
But keep testing, I will give some help to this thread soon enough, if I said nice results lmao.
Have you posted my results on your thread yet?I let you to
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:47 AM)Dan Wrote: I understand, but opinion and fact a different at times.

Well CH120 seems to make everything that much better... and since C145 has zilch offensive capability, why not just use CH120 right? After all you can sqitch to 145 height at will without having to worry about floor scraping as much as C145.
I think like that so,but if I change it,the defence will be lowered
The defense it provides only defends it against low attackers. And even then, defense isn't a main priority since it's an attack type.
Not realyy,In my opinion its a balance type
meteo wheel=attack
l-dragoII cw=stamina(due to its rubber(spin stealing ability))
C145=Defence
LRF=Attack
I am sorry, that is so wrong.
Balance types are a very sticky issue:
Balance is a Beyblade type that is used to classify a Beyblade which combines attributes from the three main types: Attack, Defense, and Stamina. That is very different from having parts from all three types. Many people get mixed up, as they think the same thing you do but that is wrong. Most have a lack of a better word for Balanced beys such as Libra CH120 and possibly even a 230 combo soon. I won't rant further on what else is wrong with your post because it is as simple as the sentence I bolded. It need not to be further looked into here..
Why'd you choose C145?
also "shoot at same power" is sort of dumb as you can't sure if you are really shooting at the same RPM.
MLD, your post was pretty unnecessary as it had little substance, and totally over-took my post. Which is actually worth time reading for the OP.
(Jan. 01, 2011  10:16 AM)Dan Wrote: I am sorry, that is so wrong.
Balance is a Beyblade type that is used to classify a Beyblade which combines attributes from the three main types: Attack, Defense, and Stamina. That is very different from having parts from all three types. Many people get mixed up, as they think the same thing you do but that is wrong. Most have a lack of a better word for Balanced beys such as Libra CH120 and possibly even a 230 combo soon. I won't rant further on what else is wrong with your post because it is as simple as the sentence I bolded. It need not to be further looked into here..
thanks for reminding me that
Did you post these results on your thread yet?
(Jan. 01, 2011  10:19 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Why'd you choose C145?
also "shoot at same power" is sort of dumb as you can't sure if you are really shooting at the same RPM.
Read the OP and thats why I choose C145
[Currently,I've been using this blade,and a very intresting bey.Currently,It whacked out all top-tiers]
(Jan. 01, 2011  10:16 AM)Dan Wrote: I am sorry, that is so wrong.

Any ideas how to make meteo l-drago a balance type?
Attack types are balance types lol.
(Jan. 01, 2011  3:05 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Attack types are balance types lol.
I dont under stand
they beat every type
problem is they arent because they dont combine attributes from either of the other two core types
Balanced.
I see...
Hmm, my logic may seem stupid but apparently they do.

RF is like an RS =P

It can SMASH stamina types

It can beat other Attack types

When it kills a stamina type, it spins longer because where most people play, im pretty sure stamina types cant spin on carpet/dirt lol